Row, Row, Row Your Boat Gently Down The "sea"
M

Row, Row, Row Your Boat Gently Down The "sea"

War galley on land.
I never succeeded in building such a massive state.
How much of it was acquired by war?

I'm always humble in territories, just grabbing as much resources as I can by building cities there and between them. And sending armies across the globe (to the farest civ) for razing cities and taking money, and avoiding revenge coz he don't know where I am :p
But never building THIS, even if trying.

I acquired, approximately, 10 cities from conquest (from the screen shot). On my latest game, I captured the factions on the right wing of my country(the pink, green countries) and, also, United Kingdom. I didn't yet finish it (maybe because of boredom)since the loading time after the end turn is so long (estimated 2-5 minutes). The rest of my cities are made from settlers. The placing were planned right so as to utilize the resources found within the city grids as well as containing other faction's culture(to prevent them from expanding).

WB's okay if you're making a senario. But I'm trying to learn XML and Python to make better mods. That's pretty good though.

Anyone knows a 34 civ mod that accualy works? I don't even run BTS 3.19 only 3.17 but the game always crashes when I try to play the mods own sceneriao..

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Beyond the Sword
Added by
masamune
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom