Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True enough. The place where I really fail is at NPC trades with PCs. When I get to spend the economy I get excited about it and play it out, when they do a trade with all of their EP I tend to treat it as though they were robbed by a PC and don't get anything out of it.

You also lost Jewelry for Baskets to Paranaa, import export trade route all gone because Paranaa isn't an independent country anymore and their big boy decisions have been taken out of their hands.

To: Satura

Agreed.
    Good times I remember that. We didn't spar too much there, did we? A few brief wars during a BT, but I conquered Egypt by building castles in every city and rebounding any of your attempts. Yes I got the PM about Sparta.
    Vesuvius could erupt and show her displeasure, proving it is the most powerful religion. Big Wink. Republic ports are still closed to Faithful, anyway.
    I am not going to attend Tycho's conference, so I could create some rebellions in Apulia and Pyrrhus cause they are not quite so anti-sark and anti-faithful as the Cytrians.. RP yay! What do you think?

OOC I want to make the Faith like Christianity, so we all unite and kill the easterners.. but IC I am not going to. soooo
    Ooone question, I am being penalized with a confidence/whatever hit in your NES because I have not changed (AT ALL) like Aramaya or egypt have been, correct? (Not complaining, I think it is good, I am too .. not-awesome to be an RP player like that)
    Yes, and in fact I praised youuuuuu in-thread. I would have vetoed Sark, though :p
    Good job vassal, the Empire grows in part to you. For your loyalty, I would like to give you a larger say in the foreign policy of the Empire :)
    Hey, I'm looking at jumping into (and eventually GMing) an NES, and was suggested to join yours. Would you be willing to get me started with advice and such (via PM) on what I should have done the round before, and other such pointers (or clarifications on the rules)?

Also, where would be bad, good, and allowed places to start?

Also. Your PM's are full.
    The Avatar has noticed this intriguing development. We await the actions of these Medes with distinct interest and sharpened blades.
    I really should consider... War with Etass? War with Parusha? War with the Viziers? War with the Levantines? Who? WHO? ;)
    Monetary support would work, I mean, if you structured it to fund a domestic army for them. If you built a boat it could get there, and you could afford it, but it would probably end up with less troops on the frontlines, but at the same time you would be able to keep those troops later if they survived, so it's up to you how you want to approach it.
    To: Satura

In the realm of the practical you can as easily fight a war in the Land of the Sun as you could invade the Far West Shores. Of course I am similarly impared, but Cyria is not. I propose we just let the cards fall where they shall and agree not to interfere in the Land of the Sun, I shall withdraw my Agents, you will withdraw your funding and support and end trade agreements that fund the regime. That seems fair to me, considering the practical facts.
    You made it temple doctrine. Those two follow your lead on Temple Doctrine. Trust me, the Khanate does not care the slightest bit for religious tolerance.
    go ahead and post it, not top post doesn't make any difference to me as long as it isn't the bottom post.
    Well, I have to rewrite a couple paragraphs in your section now, but I'm glad I got it cleared up. If Tycho sent his orders I would pretty much be able to finish the "Update" and "Map" parts (both of which are now 3/4 done, less after accounting changes for you) and move on to the statistics where I believe you are now up to 4 RPT out of your oracle, nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom