Kaitzilla
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The secret sauce is copy and paste! That way you can work things bit by bit and then they can magically appear all at once.

No idea on the next step. Issue #1 still needs work and Seraiel is the only one who can inspire others to do things with his crazy schemes like an Issue #2.

No have time for other games lately :( Just little bits here and there.
    A desire for fame (after seeing that post in general forums), hehe.
    You deserve it.
    I really like how you turn out: a great librarian of info. Just to repeat what I said.
    Out of curiosity, what is the next step in Civ Illustrated? I've heard there was another one...a long long time ago.

BTW, nice how you did use the WDWTSTAJY calculator to take out chemistry from the list I put about monopoly-free techs.
    And how the hell you find time to play games, take care of Kaku and continue on this immense project...I can't figure it out. The few I did today was already too much... T_T

EDIT: Ah yes: Go Kaku go Kaku!
    XCom: Enemy Unknown is the new Firaxis game that just came out :)

It looks really cool. I've only played it a little with my friend and it seemed fun.

From what I've heard, the old one is very hard ya.
    Isn't XCom some kind of old school game where hardest difficulty is bugged? I've heard from some people that game is really hard (well I mean the serie).
    Ahem...
    I know I'm an @ss sometimes, but sabotage productions values are hard to manage without two other parameters. Plox. I need those two saves.
    Join the deity fun, Y U NO JOIN?
    Anyways, that's an honestly that some should takes example.
    As for I, I'm not sure anymore. Maybe I'm emperor player after all. Zx Zero Zx made such an interesting comment that struck me.
    Ha! Trust me I'm Immortal player. I dont' like admitting about how much Deity beats me up. Like that time Shaka showed up with 250+ Artillery and Tanks mmm
    Kaitzilla, you earned twice my respect. Amongst Hofers, you are viewed as a deity player. Still, you consider yourself a immortal player. While some urges to present themselves as deity player for reasons I don't want to discuss in-depth, you did opposite. :goodjob:
    Being humble sure is a great countenance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom