MagisterCultuum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Previous versions of Magister worked fine for me (incl. boarding parties) but now every game crashes. I like the game a lot and keep starting new games in hopes I can finish. Do you want the last files of each dead game? Would that help you? Didn't want to post this on the Magister page so am asking it direct.
    MagisterCultuum
    MagisterCultuum
    I doubt that a saved game would be very useful at this point, as I am almost ready to release a new version that introduces major changes and would definitely break saves. There is a good chance that the bug was something fixed by lfgr's latest MNAI update, which the next versions includes.
    I like your MOD, but I noticed a big difference in the BUG version included in it- it lacks the " Minimize AI turn time " feature which drastically reduces turn load times.
    Is this on purpose?
    MagisterCultuum
    MagisterCultuum
    I have not touched the BUG code myself. This is more of an issue to take up with Tholal. I just use what he included for More Naval AI. I think there may be something in the more recent BUG mods that is incompatible with something in the FfH2 DLL source code.
    Ah. Didn't recall the details. I thought of it because an aerospace firm here just announced adding 1000s of people. Many of them engineers. It seems over the years several people active in OT have mentioned technical educations, but an ability to get jobs from it. So I thought of you.
    Hi, Magister. It would save me a lot of time and effort if you could help answer some of this. :please:
    Hi MC,
    Is there any thread where the canon story of the Age of Rebirth has been summarized? By this I mean the scenario stories and the civilopedia entries. For example Auric destroying the Halls of Sabathiel, Cassiel getting killed, the story of Decius' life, etc.
    Btw, Kael is now the VP of Stardock!
    Hi MC,

As you are still active with your own modmod and next to Kael himself, you are by far the most respected veteran on FfHII lore, I would like to ask you to have a brief look at our FfHII based lore. We will use it to imagine and shape the playworld for an MMORPG Minecraft server.
    We would very much appreciate if you could just have a brief look at the History of Vesperus, Erebus' twisted sister.
    Links and further explanantion are provided in this thread:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=496893.
    Any feedback will be highly valued and appreciated.

If you happen to know of CivIV-FfHII players who also play MineCraft (MC!) now, please do not hesitate to direct them to our initiative.

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards,

AlteOgre

By the way: I have played your modmod, mainly as Cassiel, for several months. A great and worthwhile modmod you made!
    I guess a first step is a first step. Of course, I liked Ron way better and I currently like Amash better than I like Rand. At least Rand would be a lot less likely to bomb Iran and drop drones on people. That alone is something of a win. He's also against Patriot Act, TSA, NDAA 2012, and most of the other civil liberties abuses.
    Do you like Rand Paul at all?

I don't think he's as principled as his dad but I definitely think he's the best option we have. Amash wouldn't run against Rand, that would be tactically insanse, and he probably wants to wait a couple electoral cycles, anyway. I like Amash better than I do Rand, but I think Rand has more of a chance right now.
    I'm curious what your take on my Cypress Lake thread is. Its kind of weird since I used to live in Ft. Myers although I never attended that school. I honestly can't even fathom why they would have suspended that kid other than either weird conspiracies or weird lawsuit type stuff. I understand why they want gun control, even though I think its evil. I don't understand why they suspended that kid.
    Its not that important, I was just wondering if there was an easy way to do it. But, since it seems fairly complex, than there is no need to worry about it. Thanks for the response.
    Thanks for the help with the limited settler code. Since you are fairly knowledgeable, I wanted to ask if you know how I can make forts be canals for more than two forts at a time? Thank you.
    Wouldn't Geo-Libertarianism still uphold the same land-ownership rights as long as ground-rent was being paid?

Is there any real distinction between the right to defend land owned in other sorts of Libertariansm as opposed to Geo-Libertarianism while ground rent is being payed.

And how would this apply to improvements on land, such as in a home or marketplace?
    Thank you verry much. I will probably add a race promotion for them in Paradeigma.
    What are Lamias ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom