KaiserElectric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The vote's already over, Mein Kaiser.
    Join Visorslash's game, it's in signups! Mine will come right after that.
    You should create a ally group for the Empires of ClassicIOT: Cold War.

Yuan and Prussia must unite with others to ensure our imperial aims are reached well. Would the Concert of Imperial Sovereigns serve as a good name?

We suggest you keen the vile federalists in China out of the alliance or at least declare that the "Imperial" Federation and the Yuan Empire are allowed to duke it out while being members of the Concert. We hope that our potential membership or observer status within the International will be respected.

Consider well the glories of the Concert!
    Our fellow empire, Prussia, should consider aiding the Yuan Empire in restoring order to China. Once we defeated our enemies and united China we will be strong as a harmonic power. Aid us and you will find us a great ally and a greater trade partner.
    A reminder that CityIOT registration and election endorsements are due by 10:00 PM EST tomorrow; those wishing to campaign must declare their candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight.
    Then when does the election result come out and if it did, what is the summary?
    Does those settlers count as being in war or can I conduct my normal 5 claims or am I reduced to 4 this turn?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom