Link on Steam Workshop

This mod changes the appearance of the ancient Egyptian civilization's units to have the native African look instead of their default Middle Eastern (as in Arabian or West Asian) one. This affects both the appearance of the units themselves as well as their icons in the lower-right corner of the UI.
Mod_Screenshot.jpg

Mod_Screenshot2.jpg

WARNING:
After remaking this mod for the Gathering Storm-related updates, something funny happened during the play-testing. The first time I loaded a game with it installed, the Egyptian units looked European rather than African. However, once I restarted the game, the units looked African as they should. This applied to all other games I started with Egypt as well. So I must warn you that this mod may not work the very first time unless you restart the game, although it should work for all subsequent games.
Author
Kahotep
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Kahotep

Latest updates

1. New, remade version for Gathering Storm DLC

I had to remake my mod from scratch after the recent update associated with the release of the...
  2. Fixed a compatibility issue with the Poland DLC

After testing my mod with the Poland DLC enabled, I noticed that the architecture sets of all...
  3. Architecture changes and bug fix

Fixed a bug in which the mod inadvertently "whitewashed" the Kongo civilization's units to look...
  4. Update #1: Managed to change unit graphics outside interface

So I figured out how to change the Egyptian civilization's "unit culture" by editing the...
Top Bottom