Dominion of Canada

Leader / Lester B. Pearson
Civilization Trait / Hardy Communities
+2 Production and +2 Food from Tundra tiles..
Leader Trait / Social Programs
+1 Economic and +1 Wildcard Policy Slots
Unique unit / Mountie
Canadian unique Calvary Unit. Renowned to "always get their man", this far-reaching unit is able to track down adversaries by ignoring all terrain costs.
Unique Building / Hockey Arena
A building unique to Canada. Replaces the Stadium Building.

Citizens of all backgrounds become deeply impassioned with the good 'ol hockey game. Local teams encourage commerce in and between communities. The sport galvanizes the nation's farmers and craftsmen to work harder. Writers, artists, and musicians are inspired to produce great works. Hockey is considered a second religion in it's own right.

A city with a Hockey Arena receives bonuses to Culture, Gold, Food, Production, and Faith.​
---
This is the first version of my Canada civilization mod.

The civ and leader bonuses help in the early stages of the game.

The Hockey Arena adds a massive bonus but it's so late in the game that it gives Canada a needed boost in the later eras. Hockey really starts to build this civ up.

---
Installation Instructions
Unzip the files into your Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods directory
In order for Art to work correctly, Unzip the contents of "Canada Icons" into
Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/Assets/UI/Icons and /ArtDefs respectively.

This will replace the current files to accommodate Canada's icons, so backing up your files is always recommended.

As I used DeadHerring's Persia mod as a learning tool I'd recommend copying the editted lines (I've commented them) if you have multiple civilization mods with artwork.

---
Credits
Mod formatting thanks DreadHerring (and inadvertantly to @Rob (R8XFT), @sukritact and @mbl) -- I've tried to comment a lot of my code to gives hints to other new modders.

---
Known Issues:
Loading screen uses Japan's icon as I could never get it to take Toronto or my added Canada icons. Stadium appears on 2D map but not 3D.

Author
RKheliplex
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Canada MOD v1.2 -- YnAMP Support

Added YnAMP support for CordiformEarth, LargestEarth, GreatestEarthMap, and GiantEarth. No TSL...
  2. Canada v1.1

Fixed .modinfo with a proper modID

Latest reviews

great little civ mod. very good work with integrating it into YnAMP!
Top Bottom