The world's stage intensifies as Datlof, led by Lewis Brindley, rises again in Civilization 6. This mod adds the Republic of Datlof into the game.
Unique Leader Ability: Land Hungry
All units gain +1 combat strength at all times; combat victories yield 50% of the defeated unit's strength in science
Unique Civilization Ability: Last Stand
+6 combat strength when fighting in friendly territory; -2 gpt unit maintenance after the "Mercenaries" civic is dicovered
Unique Unit: Gin Slinger
Replaces the slinger with 15 more combat strength
Unique Unit: XCOM Squad
Unlocked by the "Nanotechnology" tech; has 85 combat strength, ignores terrain/river crossing cost, and has 30 movement when starting its turn in friendly territory
Unique Building: Gin Brewery
Replaces the armory and yields +3 culture and an extra Great General Point
All Rise for Datlof - The Yogscast & some others...
Who Likes to Party - Kevin Macleod
Exotic Toys - melodicpictures (Yogscast spin)
Baba Yetu - Chrisopher Tin
Gay Activity - Richardson Clive
Vectors - Area 11
All the Lights in the Sky - Area 11
Supports TSL for Giant Earth, Greatest Earth, Largest Earth, and Play Europe Again (YnAMP).
Be sure to check the Civilopedia for the sick lore!
Source code at https://github.com/NerdByFate/CIV6-Rise-of-Datlof
Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.3
Datlof, led by Lewis Brindley in Civ 5 Live, rises again in this glorious mod.
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.3 Nov 26, 2019
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.2 Apr 10, 2019
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.1 Nov 24, 2018
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.0 UPDATE URL Nov 22, 2018
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.6.0 Apr 3, 2018
- Civilization 6: Rise of Datlof v1.5.0 May 5, 2017
- Rise of Datlof v4.2 Mar 5, 2017
- Rise of Datlof v4.1 Feb 28, 2017
- Rise of Datlof v4 Feb 26, 2017
- Rise of Datlof v3.1 & 3.2 Nov 23, 2016