A custom true-start map pack containing two huge (106x66) maps of the Mediterranean and North Sea.

REQUIRES GATHERING STORM EXPANSION

Maps included:
Spoiler Moda's Huge Mediterranean :
20200330164840_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge North Sea :
20200404162246_1.jpg

Resources are placed manually, corresponding to real-world deposits and for game balance

All Civs are playable on each map. Civs whose capitals aren't on a particular map instead have their spawn point randomly selected from a pool of pre-set locations.

Feel free to edit and use these maps as you please, including with your own mods. All I ask is to be credited if you re-upload my work!

Known Bugs and Issues:
- Currently some maps made with the in-game world builder don't have river flooding, polar ice melting, or the ability to create dams. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to fix that right now.
- Unfortunately having random spawns for city-states bugs the game when starting later than the ancient era. As a compromise, I have chosen pre-set spawns for all city-states on most maps, even those without true spawn locations (eg. Hong Kong). I'll revert city-states back to semi-random spawns as soon as a solution is found.
Author
Moda
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Moda

Latest updates

1. Byzantium + Gaul DLC

Byzantium + Gaul DLC
  2. Fixed bug where some resources were unimproveable

Fixed bug where some resources were unimproveable

Latest reviews

Absolutely brilliant. Can play with all Euro Civ's plus Glgamesh, Cleo and Genghis and they're all in the right place. Much fun!!
Top Bottom