Resource icon

More Great Musicians V1.1

Adds 50+ new Great Musicians across most Eras, no music files though.

I had planned on making the new buildings and changes to the existing buildings optional via 'Advanced Setup' but haven't been able to get the criteria functionality to work reliably. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in soon.

Additional changes and additions include the following, check out the Civilopedia for more details on everything.

Passive Effect
All Great Musicians now have a Passive Effect -> +1 Culture to the tile they are currently in (they have to be standing in the tile for a full turn for it to take effect).

Note that like all tile yields, the tile needs to be worked by the city in order for it to be useful. Now all those Great Writers standing around actually contribute something.

New Building - National Concert Hall
A new buliding that can be built in a theater district once you have the Ideology civic. There can be only one - in each civ. This has 3 Great Work of Music slots and is themed by unique person.

New Building - Opera House
Adds a new buliding that can be built in a theater district once you have the Opera and Ballet civic. This has 2 Great Work slots for Music.

Conflicts
There shouldn't be any, but I guess any other mods that change/add Great Musicians may conflict.

Graphics
I haven't done any custom unit/building graphics as this is way beyond my skill-set, instead I've re-used or adapted existing graphics. All buildings are non-visual at the moment.

Bugs
If you find any, let me know!

Civiliopedia content sourced from wikipedia.org.
Author
StormingRomans
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from StormingRomans

Latest updates

1. Now with triggered Great Musicians

Updates NEW: First player to get the Radio Civic has 100% of their GP points towards a Great...
Top Bottom