Radiant Additional Base Buildings

Radiant Additional Base Buildings 2.1

little mistake, refer to previous note
Corrected a glitch in where you could recieve a Governor Promotion when capturing an enemy city or recapturing one of yours where a Forum has already been built.
Hmmmm, changing Loyalty malus to -5, i don't even feel it in Emperor. If you guys yells too much i will see to lower it but for now try to deal with it (in life if you want something you have to pay the price bros !).
New 3rd building : Secret Council Hideout (Government District, require 1st Tier building)
careful with this one guys. Heavy maintenance cost to gain and a serious multi-city loyatly malus, but it will grant your first spy way sooner ! Make sure you take a look at your governement/civilization/city values before building it ! It's funnier when it's a little hard ; )

Also, some little nerf on two first building (nothing nasty, just little more production and maintenance cost +1 on Square, removed on forum but -1 gold on forum). I am really happy with these change because they are really close to a firaxis rendement balance values, but little slightly harder.
Top Bottom