Eusebius World Religions – REVIVAL!
The Expansion Pack
This updated REVIVAL release contains several other mods I have been playing with…
- BetterAI mod (the readme doesn’t actually give names for me to give attribution. Maybe it is somewhere in the 85(!) pages of forum, but I’m not taking the time to look.
- Zone of Control for Forts by Jeckel (turned off by default)
- Historical Surge mod: I like the idea of the tides of history favoring certain civilizations at certain time. When this mod is enabled, it starts a golden age (20 turns by default) for every civilization that builds its first unique unit (as defined by Firaxis). (turned off by default)
- City-based economics. Sick of a huge empire running off of a single iron mine? No longer. Now each bonus linked into a civilization supplies enough of that bonus/resource for six cities. Each unit imported or exported supplies enough for a single city. I haven’t played with this enough to know how much it alters game play, but it works and it was fun to develop.
- Fixed the bug where AIs rarely built Forbidden Palace, Chichen Itza and Parthenon.
- Had some trouble with Customizable Domestic Advisor, so I replaced it with the similar ModSpecialDomesticAdvisor.
January 28, 2007
Download SDK patch for Warlords 2.13 HERE
(does not include city based economics)
Development Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=4975296
REVIVAL with EXPANSION 2016-10-05
REVIVAL with EXPANSION