1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Balancer 0.18

Balancing Civ6, while adding lots more!

1. The Balancer 0.17b

Elucidus
    host of updates:
    Version 0.17b Changes:
    • Added changes to the Science, Culture, and Faith income, costs, and expenses.
    • Lowered the values on Mountains for now, this is to address the issues with governors switching to mountains and starving the cities
    • Removed Resource from mountains, this is to address the inability of Builders building improvements on mountains
    • Added +6 Food to the Palace, this is to address the inability to modify the base city tile
    • Added all the adjacency bonuses, as I was missing most of them.
    • Added the Defense bonus to mountains, somehow I forgot to put it in, it is a 5, vs the hills 3
    • Added City State annex tiles with gold and such, hopefully this will help them expand
    • Removed Ice from being allowed on Coast, I think that was this version, but this is to address lots of maps being unable to circumnavigate the world
    • Fixed having more rivers, at least on my test maps so far it seems so
    • Changed the Aqueduct to require on 2 pop and grant 4 pop max, this is to address the aqueduct taking up an entire plot now.
    • Changed Boosts to only 25% for civics and technologies, wish I could make it change based on who many people has the tech/civic already
Return to update list...