host of updates:
Version 0.17b Changes:
- Added changes to the Science, Culture, and Faith income, costs, and expenses.
- Lowered the values on Mountains for now, this is to address the issues with governors switching to mountains and starving the cities
- Removed Resource from mountains, this is to address the inability of Builders building improvements on mountains
- Added +6 Food to the Palace, this is to address the inability to modify the base city tile
- Added all the adjacency bonuses, as I was missing most of them.
- Added the Defense bonus to mountains, somehow I forgot to put it in, it is a 5, vs the hills 3
- Added City State annex tiles with gold and such, hopefully this will help them expand
- Removed Ice from being allowed on Coast, I think that was this version, but this is to address lots of maps being unable to circumnavigate the world
- Fixed having more rivers, at least on my test maps so far it seems so
- Changed the Aqueduct to require on 2 pop and grant 4 pop max, this is to address the aqueduct taking up an entire plot now.
- Changed Boosts to only 25% for civics and technologies, wish I could make it change based on who many people has the tech/civic already
The Balancer 0.18
Balancing Civ6, while adding lots more!