1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Balancer 0.18

Balancing Civ6, while adding lots more!

1. The Balancer 0.18

Elucidus
    Major Update!

First allow me to apologize I was writing up a formal description of all of the changes, but my computer ate it, so I will add it sometime tomorrow.

- Usable mountains are still in the game, but there are several areas where they do not function properly, most of these are annotated in the game.

- Added 3 mods: Additional Buildings, Wondrous Wonders, and we still have MOAR Units. Thank you to Horem, Magil, and Deliverator.

- Additionally, added 17...
  2. The Balancer 0.17.81b

Elucidus
    This is to fix the mistake I made with terrains last night. This should fix growth, and put usable mountains back in.
  3. The Balancer 0.17.8b

Elucidus
    This address early growth a little and the tech and civic rates as well, especially the earlier ones.
  4. The Balancer 0.17.7b

Elucidus
    This fixes the Base City Tile. It should now produce at least 10 food and 10 production regardless of terrain (though Mountain settlements have not been given this). Resources will raise this above the normal amount (perhaps flood plains too, as I haven't tested those yet).

*Special Thanks goes out to Horem, this wouldn't have been done or been done right without him.

This should help alot.

The next thing on the agenda is to add a starting era's amount of techs and civics, and perhaps...
  5. The Balancer 0.17.5b

Elucidus
    This only updates the Petra wonder to add the Desert Mountains to its effect. Small update, however, it took a lot of effort. can't wait for that SDK.
  6. The Balancer 0.17.4b

Elucidus
    Can't believe I did that.

I put 'AMOUNT' instead of 'Amount' in the .sql file for the ModifiersArguements.

Sorry about that. Looks like everything's working now. On to Petra
  7. The Balancer 0.17.3b

Elucidus
    Fixed a few typos
    Added Tundra Mountains to Russia's Trait

To Do: Add Petra's abilities to Desert Mountains.
  8. The Balancer 0.17.2b

Elucidus
    This is a small update, but it will alter the game alot.

I essentially messed up the modifiers table, this fixes that, so it will fix 225 items that weren't working as intended.
  9. The Balancer 0.17.1b

Elucidus
    Minor update to the StartEra file, it was giving the faith bonus for starting in the medieval era in the Ancient Era. So if you like founding a pantheon at the beginning of the game, go for it.

Otherwise, update if you like.
  10. The Balancer 0.17b

Elucidus
    host of updates:
    Version 0.17b Changes:
    • Added changes to the Science, Culture, and Faith income, costs, and expenses.
    • Lowered the values on Mountains for now, this is to address the issues with governors switching to mountains and starving the cities
    • Removed Resource from mountains, this is to address the inability of Builders building improvements on mountains
    • Added +6 Food to the Palace, this is to address the inability to modify the base city tile
    • Added...