Trade Routes MOD 2.3.2
Last Update: 20 Sep 2006
1. Increased max trade routes to 16.
2. Trade Routes also give food and hammers.
3. Put food and hammers into treasury.
4. Cities can borrow food and hammers from treasury.
5. Civic (Free Market) modified to provide increased trade yields.
6. New leader traits that increase trade yields.
7. New leaderheads that have new traits.
8. New techs to allow new buildings and functions.
9. New buildings, national wonders, world wonder, and team project that increase trade routes in cities.
10. New icons for tech and buildings.
11. New units. Some old ones changed.
12. Variables changed for balance.
13. New Cultural Level.
14. New Victory Conditions.
15. Bonus gold, research, and culture for each trade route.
16. Improvements outside borders by TheLopez.
17. New worker improvements to connect to trade network.
18. Interface improvements.
19. Complete and partial xml files to incorporate into your own mods.
20. SDK component that reads partial xml files.
Trade Routes now give 20% Food and 20% Hammers (in addition to 100% Commerce default). Not very useful unless you have new leader traits and/or the modified Free Market Civic. Only newly made leaderheads have the new traits.
Each trade route also grants +1 gold, +1 research, and +1 culture. Encourages building roads to new cities and building early wonders like Silk Road and Caravanserai.
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [GameInfo/CIV4GameInfoSchema.xml] [GameInfo/CIV4CommerceInfo.xml]
Can put food and hammer into treasury. Chopping will add hammers, and emphasizing avoid growth will add food. Also, both can be gathered with new processes.
2 New processes put yields into treasury.
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [GameInfo/CIV4GameInfoSchema.xml] [GameInfo/CIV4ProcessInfo.xml]
- Process Food
Converts 10% of Hammer into Food. (goes into treasury.)
- Process Hammer
Converts 10% of Hammer into Hammer. (goes into treasury.)
In addition, several variables were modified:
- The max number of trade routes per city is increased to 16 (from 8).
- Our population trade modifier decreased from 5 to 1, and our population trade modifier increased from -10 to 20. This will benefit smaller cities and provide a less steep curve as population and trade routes increase so that the bonuses don't go out of control.
- Trade profit percent increased from 20 to 30 percent. Makes food and hammer bonus visible due to rounding down.
- Foreign trade modifier down from 150 to 100 percent. Less exploitative due to more trade routes. (Might have to do with harbors and coastal cities?)
3 New Leader Traits:
- +1 Food on Plots with 4 Food
- +10% Food from Trade Routes
- Double Production Speed of Granary, Grocer
- +1 Hammer on Plots with 3 Hammer
- +20% Hammer from Trade Routes
- Double Production Speed of Forge, Factory
- +1 Commerce on Plots with 4 Commerce
- +25% Commerce from Trade Routes
- Double Production Speed of Train Station, Highway
3 New Leaderheads
- Iron Chef (Japan) = Culinary, Creative; Free Market
- Pharaoh (Egypt) = Resourceful, Organized; Slavery
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Spanish) = Investor, Aggressive; Police State
Free Market, Civic:
- Medium Upkeep
- +1 Trade Routes per City
- [Added] +10% Food, +20% Hammers, +25% Commerce from Trade Routes
2 New technologies to research are Automobile and Modern Engineering.
9 New buildings, national and world wonders are Silk Road, Train Station, Transcontinental Railroad, Highway, Caravanserai, Corporate Headquarters, Mother of All Airports, River Port, and World Trade Center.
Changes to Airport building (SDK).
4 Old buildings replaced due to trait production (Forge, Factory, Granary, Grocer).
1 New team project is Monopoly.
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [Buildings/TR_Building_Infos.xml] [Buildings/TR_Building_Classes.xml] [Buildings/TR_Building_Arts.xml] [Buildings/TR_Replacements_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml]
1 New unit is Engineer
[Units/TR_Unit_Classes.xml] [Units/TR_Unit_Infos.xml] [Units/TR_Builds.xml]
3 New worker improvements
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [Terrain/Civ4TerrainSchemaInfo.xml] [Terrain/TR_ImprovementArts.xml] [Terrain/TR_Improvements.xml] [Units/TR_Builds.xml]
1 New Cultural Level
City Defense: +150%
2 New Victory Conditions
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [GameInfo/CIV4GameInfoSchema.xml] [GameInfo/CIV4VictoryInfo.xml]
[/Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll] [Python/CvMainInterface.py] [Python/CvVictoryScreen.py]
Trade Routes 2.3.2 2016-10-05
Trade Routes 2.3.2