We want to hear from YOU

It is great that u guys wan't feedback why we would buy a game and what we like about it but u guys did not implement a Option what u guys should improve

Like fixing the Multiplayer of civ 5 because atm it is not realy working in a way that u would play it with public players and that extreamly new commer unfrendly and makes so that u would not recomend the game to other players because they won't be able to play Multiplayer matches with out repeated crashes

Tell you one thing I want: A Beta test.

I was glad to see the emphasis was on social media and marketing. I'd like to hope they figured out what the game would be and have been working on it for years.

Civ 5 was very poorly optimized and no 64-bit version was offered. By very poorly optimized, I'm referring to how hot it runs compared to games that are graphically way more demanding. Also, having to wait any amount of time to arrive at the title screen to load everything up front is disastrous.

That's my feedback. I didn't take the survey because I didn't think providing my age or country would have any bearing on the enjoyability of Civ.

Would that improve the waiting time between turns? The late game when playing huge map/marathon speed is a war of attrition with the soul. To hell with domination or cultural, just getting to end of the game is a victory.

Would that improve the waiting time between turns? The late game when playing huge map/marathon speed is a war of attrition with the soul. To hell with domination or cultural, just getting to end of the game is a victory.

No joke. I just stay up super late and regret it the next day because I know if I stop now I will never reload a game with 20 turns left that are all going to take 5+ minutes.

Some kind of lopsided animation option to speed stuff up would be nice - I like having the animations in the early game so I can follow what's going on, but late game (especially post flight) it's relentless.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I agree on the performance issues. Load times and waiting time between turns, especially with large maps with many civs can take forever.

Also there are some graphical issues I'd like to see fixed. Like when loading a saved game, when I my mouse to scroll across the map the tiles aren't fully loaded so they are greyed out. Also the attack animation times for airplanes are incredibly long.

Finally I'd like to see improved AI, especially regarding war and unit movements. Currently the AI just throws units at you 1 or 2 at a time, or embarks onto water tiles at the worst possible time.

Also there are some graphical issues I'd like to see fixed. Like when loading a saved game, when I my mouse to scroll across the map the tiles aren't fully loaded so they are greyed out.

I also get this after altering the zoom - if I zoom out the first time I visit an area after zooming back in it's greyed out and takes a few seconds to load.

Ive done my part! Hopefully this means there will be an announcement for civ 6 soon?! And lets hope it will be another great game in the series!

Top Bottom