1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Éa III, Sword & Sorcery: Bugs/Crashes thread

Discussion in 'Éa Fantasy Mod Project' started by ls612, May 23, 2014.

1. moltru

moltru Chieftain

It works...but with a error message:undecide

Attached Files:

• Lua.rar
      File size:
      9.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Civitar

Civitar Adventurer

The post Lua.log on CivFanatics and go have a beer Lua error? In that case I can't help you, that's a mod bug. All I know is how to load the game and get it running, the Lua is Sir Pazyryk's demesne.
    It probably is in the Lua.log, but what happened immediately before you got the message? Any particular unit action/technology unlock/building completed/spell cast?

3. moltru

moltru Chieftain

It is at the begin, when creating the city, the message apears, no worker to product, and this message is back each turn if I continue.

4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Chieftain

I notice there's hasn't been any activity for the past month but I keep getting this pop-up as soon as I start a game, and despite deleting the cache and UserModData folders at least two different times, I can't get the game to work.

Attached Files:

• Lua.rar
      File size:
      8.8 KB
      Views:
  5. outlander2244

outlander2244 Chieftain

Mod loads, then ending screen comes up after clicking on start screen and says I have been defeated. What the?????????????????

6. Lord Yanaek

Lord Yanaek Chieftain

Are you using some special map script? This behavior is often caused by buggy map generation resulting in no starting position.

7. DharmaMcLaren

DharmaMcLaren Chieftain

When I download the media pack, Firefox blocks it because it contains a virus. The mirror link doesn't work.

8. bardliam1

bardliam1 Chieftain

Tried to load the savegame and got a 'couldn't find font' XML error. This is the first time I've tried to load the game from a save.

9. InwigilatorCIA

InwigilatorCIA Chieftain

Dont know if thread still alive, but posting anyway
    I have some bug with spell casting - not sure what happend because it was AI who was casting, so I am posting both Lua.log and screenshot with bug info
    annd there is, what seems to be, spell-tile related bug that appears every turn since previous bug - again screenshot added

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  10. InwigilatorCIA

InwigilatorCIA Chieftain

Purchased courthouse didn't cancel occupation penalty - building appeared in the city, it provided +1 happiness, but I still had unhapiness due to occupation

11. BrokenSky

BrokenSky Chieftain

I think this mod is dead. No-one's been in any of the threads since last year as far as I've seen. Sorry.

12. InwigilatorCIA

InwigilatorCIA Chieftain

Thanks for replay. It's a shame mod is no longer supported, seemed like interesting big project.