Éa III, Sword & Sorcery: Bugs/Crashes thread

The post Lua.log on CivFanatics and go have a beer Lua error? In that case I can't help you, that's a mod bug. All I know is how to load the game and get it running, the Lua is Sir Pazyryk's demesne.
It probably is in the Lua.log, but what happened immediately before you got the message? Any particular unit action/technology unlock/building completed/spell cast?

It is at the begin, when creating the city, the message apears, no worker to product, and this message is back each turn if I continue.

The post Lua.log on CivFanatics and go have a beer Lua error? In that case I can't help you, that's a mod bug. All I know is how to load the game and get it running, the Lua is Sir Pazyryk's demesne.
It probably is in the Lua.log, but what happened immediately before you got the message? Any particular unit action/technology unlock/building completed/spell cast?

I notice there's hasn't been any activity for the past month but I keep getting this pop-up as soon as I start a game, and despite deleting the cache and UserModData folders at least two different times, I can't get the game to work.

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 238
Mod loads, then ending screen comes up after clicking on start screen and says I have been defeated. What the?????????????????

Are you using some special map script? This behavior is often caused by buggy map generation resulting in no starting position.

Tried to load the savegame and got a 'couldn't find font' XML error. This is the first time I've tried to load the game from a save.

Dont know if thread still alive, but posting anyway
I have some bug with spell casting - not sure what happend because it was AI who was casting, so I am posting both Lua.log and screenshot with bug info
annd there is, what seems to be, spell-tile related bug that appears every turn since previous bug - again screenshot added

Attachments

• Civ V Ea bug.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Purchased courthouse didn't cancel occupation penalty - building appeared in the city, it provided +1 happiness, but I still had unhapiness due to occupation

I think this mod is dead. No-one's been in any of the threads since last year as far as I've seen. Sorry.

Top Bottom