[1.0.0.167] Legacy bonuses not displayed correctly

I can second this. Chose Oligarchy as my first proper government. While I was still running Oligarchy, it displayed that I had 18% worth of the bonus for Classicla Republic (in addition to the 18% for Oligarchy I was supposed to be accruing). Next turn I switched to Monarchy, and Oligarchy is completely gone, the Legacy bonus displayed is for Classical Republic.

I don't know whether it's actually applying the wrong legacy bonus or if it's just a UI issue.

I can second this. Chose Oligarchy as my first proper government. While I was still running Oligarchy, it displayed that I had 18% worth of the bonus for Classicla Republic (in addition to the 18% for Oligarchy I was supposed to be accruing). Next turn I switched to Monarchy, and Oligarchy is completely gone, the Legacy bonus displayed is for Classical Republic.

I don't know whether it's actually applying the wrong legacy bonus or if it's just a UI issue.

I'm seeing the same thing on the Government screen for Legacy Bonuses. It shows 11% from Classical Republic when it should say 11% from Oligarchy. I'm NOT actually getting the bonus from Classic Republic, as indicated on the Great People screen (there's no fractional accrual of great people points). So it seems to be a display issue with the Government screen.

Had the exact same issue from running Oligarchy, Classical Republic, and Monarchy in two different games after patch.

I thought, "Hey, I've got some time this summer. Let's give Civ VI another shot. It looks like they've been improving it a bit since launch. Let's try America. I wanna try that Founding Father ability..."

*Googles: Civ VI legacy bonus bug*

Ugh. C'mon, dudes. What is going on?

I thought, "Hey, I've got some time this summer. Let's give Civ VI another shot. It looks like they've been improving it a bit since launch. Let's try America. I wanna try that Founding Father ability..."

*Googles: Civ VI legacy bonus bug*

Ugh. C'mon, dudes. What is going on?

Yes, this completely destroys America's Govt Legacy bonus. Good thing I already tried Roosevelt before.

I finally get around to playing Teddy after this patch lol....

Okay - I started with Oligarchy; and it's already giving me a bonus for Classic Republic which I haven't been:

Spoiler :
20170729083144_1.jpg

Now I've switched to CR, and I have no bonus for Oligarchy, and I am getting a bonus from Monarchy:

Spoiler :
20170731113346_1.jpg

Now I'm a Monarchy, and I have no bonuses from Oligarchy; but quite a bit from CR, which I only was in for a short time:

Spoiler :
20170731113853_1.jpg

And so on.... Shouldn't be getting bonuses from Fascism here!

Spoiler :
20170806164218_1.jpg

I can second this, all my legacy bonuses are replaced with bonuses from governments I didn't even use. Only the bonuses from the government I'm using is displayed correctly.

I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this. I thought the designers had completely rehauled legacy bonuses last patch and I didn't get the 411. Now I know it is a bug. :/

Top Bottom