[1.0.0.290] UI flickering bug

Geoffercake

Chieftain
I have been experiencing a bug where the UI flickers. It occurs throughout the game from tittle screens and menus to in game. It doesn't prevent me from clicking on UI buttons but it does mean I can't see them though that's only in the diplomacy menus when talking to AI civs. Meaning I haven't actually been able to play properly since it's incredibly difficult to interact with the AI civs
I disabled all mods, that didn't work. I verified the game files (via Steam), which found and corrected 3 files but launching the game undoes that and the bug recurrs. I even reinstalled the game and it did not change things.
Below are screenshots of my most recent game with this bug. Fresh install, no mods, game files verified correctly before the game. I was able to declare war by attempting to move a military unit onto an AIs civilian uinit but I can't see the menu well enough through the flickering to ask for peace
2019-02-15 (3).png
2019-02-15 (5).png
2019-02-15 (8).png
2019-02-15 (9).png

I have the same problem. I deleted the files in my games/civ6 and reinstalled but still same problem. Which files exactly did you delete?

My user files. So under documents/mygames/civ6
I got rid of the lot but you could probably save yourgame saves

If this recurs in the future, it likely can also be resolved by disabling Vertical Sync in the game settings.

Top Bottom