[1.0.0.341] Cothon bonus not applied

Ownsya

Warlord
Playing with Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments and Colorized Historic Moments enabled. I have a Cothon fully built, and my bireme is healing within city borders (on same tile as the Cothon). Cothon bonus says: "All wounded naval units int his city's borders heal +100HP each turn", but my wounded bireme is healing for only +20 per turn.

I don't know if the other bonus relating to +50% production on naval units and settlers is working or not.

Last edited:
I am playing with no mods and also have noticed that my biremes are not fully healing after resting in a city with a cothon; they are healing at a rate of +20 per turn.

I believe there's something wrong with the ownership check, because I've noticed that other ownership related effects don't trigger, like Cossacks and Diggers abilities.

Noticed the same problem with the 1-turn-healing ability not applying. That was before NFP, haven't tried it again since.

Is there a fix for this? I'm playing my first game as Dido and am experiencing the same issue where my naval units just heal for the normal amount.

Is there a fix for this? I'm playing my first game as Dido and am experiencing the same issue where my naval units just heal for the normal amount.
This was already fixed a couple years ago AFAIK. Haven't played Dido for awhile, but if you play the save that cholsy posted above you can verify the healing works correctly.

Top Bottom