[GS] [1.0.10.15] Stuck at "make deal" screen

uh_ohes

Chieftain
Can someone please help me out?

Let me preface by saying I have googled this to no avail.

I haven't played Civ 6 in a while and wanted to get back into it, however I keep running into this issue. Every time I click the "make deal' option - nothing happens. The AI leader I'm trying to make a deal with just stands there, animated though. I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to exit game.

Videos to demonstrate:
Video 1:
Video 2:

Details:
Civ version 1.0.10.15 548784
Single Player
No Mods
DLCs: I have Gathering Storm and every DLC leading up to GS. (ex. I do not have Frontier Pass etc).
I have un-installed and re-installed 3 times now. Same issue.

Can someone please help? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT 1: Added save file

Moderator Action: Merged 2 identical threads --NZ

Attachments

• AutoSave_0020.Civ6Save
    864.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
Fwiw, I had no problem making deals with any of the Civs, so not sure what's going on with your setup.

Best I can recommend is check your Database log for errors here: "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs\Database.log". If no errors, try again to validate your game files via Steam.

If that still doesn't work, try again to uninstall the game making sure to delete any leftover files/folders in "...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI" and "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI", and then do a fresh install.

And, finally if none of that works you can submit a support ticket to 2K/FXS here. They'll likely ask you to submit information like the diagdx, GraphicsOptions, and logs that can be found by following the instructions here.

Top Bottom