[Vote] (1-38) Proposal: Amphibious gives double movement in Marsh

Approval Vote for Proposal #38 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented. You can vote for both options.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 1, Proposal 38

Proposer: @ma_kuh
Sponsor(s): @Recursive
Previous Discussion Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/56-proposal-amphibious-gives-double-movement-in-marsh.679856/

Proposal Details
Change:
Amphibious: Eliminates combat penalties for attacking from the sea or over a river, and grants a :c5moves: bonus when moving across rivers. Double :c5moves: through Marsh.

Rationale:
Marsh is the only difficult terrain without a way to mitigate its penalty. The theme of Amphibious is the ability to quickly pass through watery terrain. Marsh is watery terrain.

Dont mind, I still have Songhai excluded from my games and I assume this mostly affects denmark and the rare occation you actually want to take amphibious will be slightly less rare.

I've never had problems with marshes, they're just a great source of food for my people. What I would like is a way to build bridges over coast tiles.

Proposal passed on November 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom