(1-WD) Skirmisher -1 CS (12 -> 11 CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
The Skirmisher is the tankiest unit in the early era. In open terrain it boosts a full 16.8 CS, higher than a swordsman. A formation II spearman (its direct counter) often takes almost as much damage as it gives when attacking one.

While the cbow used to be a reasonable counter, now that they come later the skirmisher doesn't have anything that truly opposes it. Ironically the unit that is supposed to hit AND run is one of the best units to just stand their and take it.

The proposal is a simple -1 to its CS, the offense is fine, we just need to add some melee attack vulnerability back in.

Proposal sponsored by me (in current form).

(This indicates that I am able and willing to perform the code changes required for this proposal if the community votes Aye on it. Other coders are free to sponsor this as well.)

@Stalker0 Skirmishers have been hugely changed in the new October 1 release. Given the exceptional circumstances, I'll give you the opportunity to withdraw your proposal as it may no longer be applicable. You can also edit your proposal if you still want to go through with it. Please respond within 72 hours or I will consider the thread closed. :)

Lets close it. I think would should close this and all skirmisher counterproposals until we have a chance to test out the latest version.

Closed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom