10 hours left until release [edit: now released worldwide]

Alas, I've got 15 hours still (curse you, zone 3!) I'll try not to think of all the happy CivFanatics play their shiny new BE while I am home playing Spider Solitaire (and no, I can't just play BNW--reminds me too much of what I'm missing). :cry:

Alas, I've got 15 hours still (curse you, zone 3!) I'll try not to think of all the happy CivFanatics play their shiny new BE while I am home playing Spider Solitaire (and no, I can't just play BNW--reminds me too much of what I'm missing). :cry:

That five hours will be soooooo soooooo sweet. :lol:
Jk. ;-) I feel you man.

I think I know what drug addicts mean with 'cold turkey'. Cannot play BNW anymore just like Sprenk.

Why hadn't Firaxis start development two weeks earlier?!

Gave a guy a rectal temp earlier. Made me think of alien anal probing. Made me think of aliens. Made me think of beyond earth.

Cant come fast enough.

Gave a guy a rectal temp earlier. Made me think of alien anal probing. Made me think of aliens. Made me think of beyond earth.

Cant come fast enough.

Random dude or someone you know?

and yea, let's get this decypting party started.

Want. Want. Want. Want. Need. Need. Need. Need.

My broadband is currently broken and the deadline the engineers told me it would be fixed by is around 6pm on 24th. I'm currently on wifi that I paid for, for a day, but that runs out in a few hours, before the game will be unlocked. I have it pre-loaded but I'm going to miss the actual launch.

Mind you, I've spent the last hour reading the reviews that are out and I wish I hadn't: they raise a lot of negative points and really killed my buzz. Can anyone who has also read some of them reassure me that I will enjoy the game because I'm a civ fan and the reviews are understandably wrong for <insert some reason e.g. reviewers not big 4x fans or something>. Please? ; ;

I'm thinking that I won't play the game until tomorrow's afternoon, after I'm back from work, but who am I kidding, of course I'll wake up at 3 or 4 am to give it a go.

My broadband is currently broken and the deadline the engineers told me it would be fixed by is around 6pm on 24th. I'm currently on wifi that I paid for, for a day, but that runs out in a few hours, before the game will be unlocked. I have it pre-loaded but I'm going to miss the actual launch.

Mind you, I've spent the last hour reading the reviews that are out and I wish I hadn't: they raise a lot of negative points and really killed my buzz. Can anyone who has also read some of them reassure me that I will enjoy the game because I'm a civ fan and the reviews are understandably wrong for <insert some reason e.g. reviewers not big 4x fans or something>. Please? ; ;

Watch Maddejin videos, they show large parts of the game.

I've only read a few and IGN was the only negative one. It felt nit picky, honestly, with complaints like the tech web is overwhelming. If you've followed the game and watched LP's, then there shouldn't be any surprises.

8 hours left!

On thing that really helped me was that I ignored this forum and everything Civ related while playing other games like Path of Exile, Banished, Space Run and Craft the World ...

But then 2 days ago I recieved my Civ BE key from GMG.

And since then I'm like a drug addict going cold turkey.

Top Bottom