1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ4 Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I can't accept that!!!! :cry: Anyway, I wish it will work at home!!!!
This is frustrating :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

1425. @ pentium. people use the word 'should', when they mean CIV4 won't be what they aspire it to be. CIV4 should have a much better AI (it won't), CIV4 should have a more realistic/fun combat system (it won't), CIV4 should have a mechanism to prevemt AI units crossing your teritory without declaring war (it won't)

Hey, finally got the time to see your pic at home. Now, I have access the secrets!!!!
Pentium said:
Should I have used "shall"?
You use "should in this sentence!!! May it be volontary!

shall means you know (or believe you know) that something in the future shall come to pass

only the most pollyannarish person would say "CIV4 shall be radically different from CIV 1-3"

on the other hand it is reasonable to say "CIV4 will probably be the best itteration of CIV1"

some gamers expect more than shinier bells and louder whistles, and i am one of them

1426. www.civ4screenys.net

1427. Your annoyed when explorer doesnt find the website.
1428. Your even more annoyed when F5 (refresh for you dummies) doesnt work.

1429 You have the same problems as slozenger opn you're crappy school computer
1430 You expect your computer to work better

slozenger said:
1428. Your even more annoyed when F5 (refresh for you dummies) doesnt work.
1431. Probably if there was C4 button, it would work.
1432. Now everyone will agree: Civ4 has to be better that Civ3.

@krasny: I can't find neither pollyannarish not itteration in my dictionary.

1433. You are such a technodummy you actually hit the Slozenger website 2 times for pictures. :lol:
1434. You wonder why krasny posted in THIS thread. He is much better off in the other discussions on Civ4.
1435. You are confident Civ4 will be much higher level and even more fun than any version yet.
1436. You believe dh_epic and civrules will have a positive impact on decisions made on the game.

It's spelled iteration and it's pollyanna.

1437 You saw that this thread has now more than 10,000 views!!!!!!!! :confused: I think it wasn't supposed to be has "serious" as it is.

mastertyguy said:
1437 You saw that this thread has now more than 10,000 views!!!!!!!! :confused: I think it wasn't supposed to be has "serious" as it is.
1439. You catch this.

Attachments

• 10.004.jpg
    10.004.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 248
1440. You bought a new houseplant and you have entered a covenant with the divine being: if you keep the houseplant alive until Civ4 comes out, He will make sure that Firaxis delivers a winner.

1441. Oh look, your plant is still alive. :cooool:

- Sirian

1442 Now sirian is back, this threa will start to take more and more importance (?).
1443 sirian is 3*2 letters, for civ2 and civ3
1444 I have 1 444 or one and 3 four

CurtSibling said:
1444. You start making spammy games about the number '4'...;)

1447 Why? because spam is 4 letters ;) :D :crazyeye: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom