1000AD - Turn Chat Instruction Thread (EST: 21-Jan @ 2100, GMT: 22-Jan @ 0200)

Reminder to DP...

Due to the new war, be sure to click on all units that may be moving from the Northern front to the Indian border in the event that some of them need to be diverted towards Babylon. Same goes for workers that may be in danger.

Keep the build queues the same if not stated otherwise.

Huntington
Move laborer on the mine west of Huntington on tile SE to grasland. The city will grow at the same speed and will not loose any shield nor commerce.
Grandmastoria
Move the laborer on the mine closest to Trader's Inn to the mine Huntington just stoped working on.
Trader's Inn
Move the laborer on the flood plain north of the city to the mine Grandmastoria stoped working on.
Serenity
Put the entertainer to work.
Sturmandrang
Move one of the laborers on the flood plains NE of the city to the plains directly south of the city.
Ganges
Move the laborer on the hills NW of Ganges to the irrigated grasland SE of Ganges.

Continue along with the queues.... should they run out, the Military is free to order built whatever they need. If they have no preference, alternate muskets and cavalry in all cities.

City build queue (# of turns to complete)

Bremershaven cavalry (5), cavalry (5),cavalry (5)
>>>Please move the laborer from the forest to the irrigated plains for faster growth.
Civanatoria cavalry (4), cavalry (10)
Cuernavaca granary (20)
Eklektochtitlan market (16)
New Falcon's Nest cavalry (5), cavalry (14)
Nocsfiedera granary (28)
Pensacola aqueduct (6), cavalry (10)
Tlaxcala cavalry (2), aqueduct (13)
>>>Please move a laborer from and irrigated plains to the roaded forest tile for an extra spt.

The Gates of Babylon await! Thrown wide by 40 the Great. We follow him through by serving his.. state! (yes, more song lyrics)
I would have just said to keep as normal, but i needed to upgrade to calvary.
Taliesin Build Queues.

Morgana - [c] Musket (3), Calvary (9), Musket (7), Calvary (9), Musket (7)
Morgana- Move hill laborer NW of city to SE of city. This will not affect production and it will get Morgana growing again.

Strider's Haven - [c] Calvary (4), Calvary (10), Musket (8), Calvary (10)
Striders Haven- Keep laborers asis

The Burrow - [c]Musket (4), Musket(6), Musket (6)
The Burrow- Keep laborers as is.

Palanthus - [c] Calvary (10), Calvary (14), Calvary (14), Calvary (14)
Palanthus- Keep laborers as is

Dacula - [c] Aqueduct (9), Temple (10), University (17)
Dacula - Keep laborers as is.

Goonidom - [c] Musket(59), Courthouse (80)
Goonidum- Keep laborers as is

Penguin - [c]Temple(21), Courthouse (80), Worker (10), University (100)
Penguin- Keep laborers as is. Dont even think about moving the scientist! He is to remain a staple in our infastructre

New PDX - [c]University (20), Musket(20), Musket (20)
New PDX- Keep laborers as is
Worker Orders- the worker next to the highlands: send it to the incense on the hill, N of the Irrigation. Please mine the hill.

The Highlands [c] Calvary (9), Musket(20), Calvary(27)
The Highlands- Keep laborers as is.

Tarkingrad - [c] Musket(7), Calvary (40), Calvary (40)
Tarkingrad- Keep laborers as is.

At this time, the Build Queues are as follows:

Kuhkaff - Cavalry (c), Cavalry, Granary, Cavalry
......................Kuhkaff could use some roading and mining in hills.
Valhalla - Cavalry(c), Calvalry, Settler
Naerva - Cavalry(c), Calvalry, Harbor
Androbius - Musket(c), Settler, Musket, Settler, Musket
...........................Anrobius could really use some roading.
Dapper Dan - Musket(c), Harbor
Gunningheim - Musket(c), Library, Temple
Riga - Switch to Library, Granary, Barracks

No Micromanagement is needed at this time. When the Musket in Androbius is complete, send it to Riga.

Should it be deemed that Kuhkaff is to host the Military Academy, please begin construction immediately.

Science Department

Continue researching "The Theory of Gravity". If we get ToG via Trade then switch to magnitism. If we get Magnetism then switch to Natonalism

Foreign Affairs

Please make the following alliances:

Russia: we give Military tradition and a RoP

Iroquois: we give incense (I believe we already have a RoP, but if we don't, please sign one)

England: we give any of our techs and a RoP

America: we give WM, 4gpt and RoP

Please stop the turn chat if any of our alliances are broken, leaving us with no alliance with that civ.

Trade Department

France

Turn 4 - Gems deal ends. Keep it as I don't want to risk our economy just yet.

Russia

Check and possible horse trades with Russia so they can fight the Babylonian cavalry and rifles.

Rome

Democracy, 2 workers for Physics & Metallurgy (That's if we want Rome to defend against Persia).

If not, then:

2 workers for our world map.

China

Turn 4 - Fur deal ends. Keep it as I don't want to risk our economy just yet.

South Doughnut Coast

Padmativa: Musketmen. When the current muskets are done, the military department may set the the city to what it feel aproiate for the time.

Leningrado: Musketmen, but check if anyone at the chat wants to change to walls (at a loss of 20 sheilds)

Continue with the same military queue as before!

Govenor Goonie of the Province of Montis abeo Gramen

Of course, Falcon's instructions would supercede mine but:

LENINGRADO

PRETURN

1. Send knights in Burrow to Leningrado. Upgrade in Padmativa(so knight can make some progress before losing turn on upgrade).

2. Send Padmativa knights to Leningrado and upgrade there(so knight can make some progress before losing turn on upgrade).

3. Upgrade Leningrado knights.

TURN 1-5(or until finished)

1. From Leningrado send all Cavalry on a strike and retreat mission on Babylon's longbows. Using America's road north of Baltimore would be the best way to do this. The idea is to pick off as many longbows as possible and get back out of range so they can attack again next turn.

IBIZIA

1. Send any knights in region to take city. We should wait to attack city until we have 4 or more units ready. Units can meet at mountain NE of Ibizia and wait.

Any other units should head west and south thru Kagoshima and Fukushima. Please check Military Advisor(city) for any unused offensive units that can be sent to our perimeters.

***IMPORTANT***Please make sure that any knight upgrades take place en route to frontlines instead of their city at start of turn. This way our offensive units will not lose much progress to meet our foes while being upgraded.

A.) upgrade 13 Knights, 9 in the North around Dapperdan (to take Izibia) and the 4 in Kagoshima, concidering there's a Cavalry within attacking distance right now. This will cost 340g. This should hopefully leave enough gold for Alliances... if enough is left over after alliances I would like to expand on this list, but I think this is more or less a minimum.

Upgrade the 2 Pikes in Leningrado (120g).

Switch Fukushima to Barracks

Follow Donovan's above Preturn instructions

Use the new Cavs in the East to counter attack against the Longbows in the region. Also use the Cavs in the west to counterattack in the west.

DO NOT LAUNCH A MAJOR OFFENSIVE VS THE BABS.

once the knights around Dapperdan have been upgraded send them against Izibia, (if any can continue onto India, that would be best). Only devote 4-5 of the 9 Cavalry to this cause, the rest should continue to India this turn.

Turn 1 Save Hey, it's 1:30. Don't blame me...

Slightly fractured Chat Log (Not to worry, nothing important is gone)

Summary: The first three hours were preturn, consisting of me moving units to General Falcon's exacting standards, and signing various deals to get some allies. The only major inconsistancy to report is that after we traded of some horses to Russia, America demanded 13gpt for an alliance.

Turn one saw some small skirmishes. Punjab fell to Iroquois forces, and Babylonian units near Leningrado were either destroyed by America or began attacking England.

After that, we ended our alliance with Shaka against Xerxes. We contacted Xerxes about peace, and eyrei approved a peace deal for Free Artistry and 70gold upfront. The chat was called off at 1:30 when it was discovered a Izibian attack would need to wait another turn, and that no upgrades could take place at Fukushima (not 'Fuku' ;)) because a road was not yet complete.

Your Humble Vice President,
Octavian X

Top Bottom