15 New Civ5 Screenshots Added to Gallery!

The full set of ~150 images gave me a very good impression of the game, especially as many images showed different map area's en and different turns of the same game. It was more like reading all those pictures than viewing them. All the while enyoing a bag of peanuts of course :)

Although I understand the reaction of 2K: good show, Azazell, and I hope there are no lasting consequenses for your relation with 2K.

Time and time again, history shows that if a game designer puts out too much information too soon, the fans get unnecessarily restless and burned out. IMO 2K should've kept quiet until about 60 days before launch, and then started their campaign. BUT, this is from someone without a ton of experience in launching huge games, just like everyone else here.

The huge array of pics definitely whetted my appetite enough to want to buy it, but the feeling is just about gone now and I've remembered the reasons why I'm NOT buying the game right away (mostly because I've really got other things to get done and not so much for any other stances I've talked about lately). Had the game been available to buy, I MIGHT HAVE bought it on impulse. Or at least until I got to the point where I had to create a Steam account.

Top Bottom