1600 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari 3 or 9?
2. Archi 99 and look
3. new worker 4 to mine the hill, we lost in the moment 1 :commerce: in CERN
4. Eup chop/break
5. Leo i finish
6. In CERN we build a holkan, we need 1 unit for the bananas, if we want there to settle, or any other place.

Attachments

• 1639 Ari.JPG
    1639 Ari.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 1639 Home.JPG
    1639 Home.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 161
Explorers
1. Ari 3 or 9 -> 3-?
(might be possible to find Kaz in that area...)
- Ana heal

Workers
2. Archi 99 and look
3. new worker 4 to mine the hill, we lost in the moment 1 in CERN

If we are afraid of barbs, while our workes are roading the banana, and we want to be safe, we could better do the following:
- Archi 9-9-7 (then chop; chop-yield into worker/settler)
- new worker 9-cottage-break, next turn 9-cottage-break and in the following turn move on banana for the road with the holkan (road finished, when we found the city)
- Eupalinos chops the forest for the settler and move 7-4 (-> mine) then. (We whip CERN in 3 turns. Until then we won't have finished the mine. After that CERN will grow and the mine should be finished before it is needed in CERN.)

MM
CERN: clams,3xmine; build holkan (next turn: work the same tiles and build a settler (with chop-yield), that can be whipped the turn after that for 2 pop.)
Perimeter: grows to pop2 eot, then borrow rice from CERN for 2 turns, while CERN builds settler, to grow to pop3

Topas
When 'll the settler founding the next town. The earliest is in 1440, then should be cleared the jungle at the bananas. If Archi goes now at the hill and sees there is no barb, he goes at the jungle and cleared in time. If there is a barb or we want the defence of the Holkan, Archi begins with clearing in the turn, when the settler arrives bananas. So we lost 1 turn, if Archi goes at the hill now. The hill-mine without commerce is only bad.

That's wrong or mistake. We have no IW and so we can't clear the bananas.
What should Archi do there?
Archi should go in this turn at hill to mine there or anyting and when the Holkan comes build a road there and not before.

A question:
we 've in this turn a hamlet at river with 4 :commerce: and Leo irrigated the tile, so what should be worked in Mutal? We don't want to work the hamlet in CERN, or?

I'm starting to get a little confused with the MM infos, so I'll stick to offering an opinion on exporation:

Aristotle should move 3 (like Topas said) - it will be good to follow the river ;)

banana
A road on the bananas will connect the city to our trade-network. (not sure if coastal TR in culture works without sailing)
Further we can start clearing the jungle after IW without losing a turn. (Worker chops a forest in the east (after the road and foundation of the city). After choping he can move on the banana-tile and start clearing jungle in the same turn;))

hamlet
Usually it's better to grow first, but I'm not sure if that's the best option here...
I think Mutal should keep working it, until CERN can take it over after whipping.

Mutal
Let's finally rename it...
I proposed Entropia in the past. Other ideas?

Mutal (in english CIV) = Tikal (in German CIV)

So Tikal=Mutal=Gems-City ... we definately need different names than original Civ-names...

It's our turn now
1. Ari 3 and look played
2. Archi at hill Tikal 7
3. New worker 4
4. Leo finish irrigate, but Tikal work at hamlet played
5. Eup chops/break
6. CERN build Holkan finish this turn
7. 100 % research rate
8. Tikal/Mutal renamed Entropia
9. work-boat (name) 99 played
10. Ana heals t0 88/100

Ari sees this
i vote for the 2. turn 3

Attachments

• 1600 Ari.JPG
    1600 Ari.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 150
1. Ari 3 and look -> 3 is good
There is no barb visible and the unknown tile in the north looks like a mountain.
2. Archi at hill Tikal 7 -> ok
3. New worker 4 -> 9-cottage-break
No need to waste another worker-turn getting on the hill. It won't be finished beore whipping the settler and 1 worker is enough to finish it until CERN has regrown to a size, where it matters. Further another grasland-cottage will let us grow better than working the mines.
7. 100 % research rate -> ok
but we could also gather money, that we'll need for IW anyway

I agreed also with 0% this turn, +26 :gold: would be enough to research IW; if there is no other expensive event.

But for the movement of the worker, I wish more votes.

I 'll play in 10 hours.

HUSch
You want to use 6 worker-turns to build the mine, which we can't work in 2 turns, when it's finished, because we should whip the settler then.
I would rather build the mine with 5 worker-turns and finish it 2 turns later, which is still early enough for CERN (should grow to pop4 around then).
The saved worker-turn can be used for 1 turn into a riversite-cottage that CERN will need in the next 10 turns anyway... Further it enables us to road the banana after that, what we would do anyway to get a connection to the new city. Another plus is that the banana-road will save us 1 worker-turn when we start clearing the jungle there.

1. Ari 3 and look -> 3 is good
There is no barb visible and the unknown tile in the north looks like a mountain.
2. Archi at hill Tikal 7 -> ok
3. New worker 4 -> 9-cottage-break
No need to waste another worker-turn getting on the hill. It won't be finished beore whipping the settler and 1 worker is enough to finish it until CERN has regrown to a size, where it matters. Further another grasland-cottage will let us grow better than working the mines.
7. 100 % research rate -> ok
but we could also gather money, that we'll need for IW anyway

No oter votes,
Ok, I play so with money collect research rate 0%.

Top Bottom