(2-02a) Counterproposal: Reduce "Coup X CS" quest yields by 75%.

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
Counterproposal to https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ccessful-election-rigging-to-activate.680205/

Proposal: The Coup X CS quest generates Y amount of GPP for all gp types in your capital. We are reducing the yields to Y * .25 (aka 75% reduction, or simply a quarter of what the yields were before).

Rationale: This quest is by far the most overpowered quest in the game, able to generate insane numbers of extra GPPs, and for a quest that is trivially easy to do. The only other quest that gives this type of bonus is the "get the highest number of followers" quest, which is significantly harder to do, require a great deal more investment, and still doesn't generate as many GPPs.

This quest needs a major major nerf, and so I am going with a full 75% nerf. Even at this numbers it will still be an easy quest to do to pick up more GPP.

Moderator Action: I'll allow this one as it was made before the rule change was made. - Recursive

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the coup quest rewards are way too high. We need to keep in mind that there is also a proposal to make coups only possible if a successful election rigging has been done before, but even if that proposal passes and coups are made harder, the yield nerf would be appropriate in my opinion.

Yes, the coup quest rewards are way too high. We need to keep in mind that there is also a proposal to make coups only possible if a successful election rigging has been done before, but even if that proposal passes and coups are made harder, the yield nerf would be appropriate in my opinion.
Yes I actually am factoring in the passing of that proposal (aka my blind hope!) into consideration. I think even with weaker coups, this is still a rock solid strong quest, that's how insanely OP it is right now.

Proposal sponsored by axatin.

Top Bottom