2009 CFC Fantasy MLB Thread

El Justo

Deity
yes, yes, i know it's really early :) but why not get an early jump?

sign up here or voice your interest :yup: last year, we had 16 teams iirc. i have no preference as to the size of the league...the more the merrier :smoke: i assume that all of the old heads will be back :scan:

my first line of thought is to continue w/ our old yahoo site...i mean, i searched around a little for some free commissioner software. and quite frankly, i didn't see anything all that appealing. of course, i'm open to all suggestions. but know that nearly all of the good software costs $$ (although i'm not entirely opposed to paying, it just needs to be agreed upon by all).

what do you guys think?

confirmed participants as of 3 February
El-J
King of Town
cubsfan6506, aka choke artist :p
illram
pacesplace
Tomoyo, choker by association :p :p
VoodooAce
Lambert Simnel
Whomp
ccAMELS73
Backwards Logic
dgfred
rhawn
Masquerouge

I'm innnnnnnnnnn.

I'm in....

Just so happens I've spent all week getting a good headstart. Last year, in my main league, I had a great first 10 rnds of the draft but didn't do deep enuf homework and lost things in the last half of the draft...not this year!

Yeah, count me in. Happy to pay for something which makes the whole deal a bit more like a real GM's position, though (just to be contrary) I'm not so keen on a keeper league. I mean, for me to bother planning two or three years out, you need to pay me, not the other way around. :)

God I did blow it last year. Any chance you guys will let me have hamilton in the 20th round again?

Nah I've never done anyhting like that.

I would like to play again! I had a very rough time getting used to the weekly lineup changes, plus I was in 3 other leagues so it was hard to keep track of. I won't be making THAT mistake again! So I should be more competitive this time around.
I do have a request though....I think all of us managers should have their respective team names in their sigs so I can tell you apart! lol

I'm up for whatever as far as our league goes. If there's a good pay site that gives us more league options (i.e. Keeper/Dynasty/whatever) I'd still sign up. I'm cool with whatever, as long as we decide for a live draft again.

You know I'm in :cool: , don't want to pay anything though :mischief: .

got it G :) thanks :D

we've got 12 now...i'd imagine that we keep the door open for a possible 16?

looks like we'll just go w/ our old yahoo site as the alternative just isn't appealing.

12 die-hards might be our best bet, unless a couple more really want to play.

I don't remember how many we had last year, but that was close to about right. The teams weren't super loaded but you could still make pickups of decent players if there were injuries.

We've got plenty of time, why not wait for more? I kind of like it when everyone has scrape the bottom of the barrel at times. A lot of us found some gems doing that last year.

I'm in. I've only done one free league before this, but I'd like to give it a shot.

Top Bottom