2013 Civfanatics Fantasy Football Keeper league Season 6

I just feel bad because Ray Rice is probably going to be on the same trajectory stat wise as doug martin. Neither of us would probably benefit from this trade. I just want to dump Martin because Schianno is nuts.

Ray Rice scores 20.2 fantasy points. Guess you should have accepted the trade.

Right but this is just rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship.

You still think this? :lol:

So I'm new to Yahoo, but how did Brandon Jacobs get picked up while the game was going on.

So the way that the league is set up, its possible that players dont go into "waiver mode" until sunday, making a pickup of a player in game possible on thursday nights. If the league is set to "first game of the week" everyone goes on waivers thursday at game time.

So the way that the league is set up, its possible that players dont go into "waiver mode" until sunday, making a pickup of a player in game possible on thursday nights. If the league is set to "first game of the week" everyone goes on waivers thursday at game time.

So it's possible to pick up guys after game time. Ok, that's just new to me.

But only thursday games. AGain, I'd have to look at the league settings that zapp set

Yea, I can see how thursday night games mess things up.

I am officially putting Rob Gronkowski on the trading block.

Nice work by the Hoovers :goodjob: with so many players on their bye week :eek: .

Still stomped me :( .

Nice league we have here guys! :cool:

Well :mischief: ... from my experience in another league as soon as you pick him up he

will hurl about 3 interceptions. :(

Nice work by the Hoovers :goodjob: with so many players on their bye week :eek: .

Still stomped me :( .

Nice league we have here guys! :cool:

Thanks. It's nice being able to jump on Peyton & Seattle's back for some of these wins.

I hoping Manning and Moreno have a bad game. And I know Yahoo is saying I only have a 10% chance at winning, but I think I can really pull this off with Granko.

That was pass interference. Granko should of had that ball, and I should of won. That was a awful no call, and Orlando Hoovers should feel awful for that win.

That catch would have won a game for me in another league. Remove the pass interference and I don't think it would have been a guaranteed catch. He was still going to have to fight for the catch with two defenders right on him. He can certainly make that type of play, but by no means is it guaranteed.

That catch would have won a game for me in another league. Remove the pass interference and I don't think it would have been a guaranteed catch. He was still going to have to fight for the catch with two defenders right on him. He can certainly make that type of play, but by no means is it guaranteed.

I was biting my nails the whole time. I also never knew I was a nail biter.

Top Bottom