2013 Civfanatics Fantasy Football Keeper league Season 6

Oh TE's how I hate you. I had Wittin in another league. ... Well you know how that worked out. Jared Cook looks to be the latest bust on the TE scene. Even with top TEs it must feels like a crap shot.

Not thrilled with my RB setup, looking to trade a QB out. While I'm looking to keep Manning as my starter and shopping out Vick & Smith, the right offer could alter my plans.

Many of man before have made that same wish.

I got beat in another league by a guy with the Giants Kicker and V.Cruz. They also had one player out with injury. 0 points from 3 guys and I still lost :mad: :cry: .

Any have tips on how I can screw my team up even more please? Thanks.

No one saw David Wilson dropping the ball as he has (pun!). I had D. Wilson in another league, and I just had to bite the bullet and get rid of him. Now I only drafted him in the 6th round, that was be before Brown went on IR. But I feel bad for all those other people drafted him in the 3rd round.

I put the trade up but you rejected it. Guess you weren't serious.

I just feel bad because Ray Rice is probably going to be on the same trajectory stat wise as doug martin. Neither of us would probably benefit from this trade. I just want to dump Martin because Schianno is nuts.

I just feel bad because Ray Rice is probably going to be on the same trajectory stat wise as doug martin. Neither of us would probably benefit from this trade. I just want to dump Martin because Schianno is nuts.

Well you had your chance. :)

Well no one will do trades if it benefits just one person.

Top Bottom