2150BC - Turn Chat Instructions - Sunday, September 22nd

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Science- (Im in control until monday)
Research Alphabet (unless Mystisim wins, then research that)
Im not sure of whose control this is in, Mine or FA, but see if we can get anything for the bartered techs of the wheel and masonry. i know most already have masonry, but im unsure of if Monty has the wheel. Also, if we somehow find Alphabet, it is in the opinon of this Penguin to go directly to writing.

See what can be traded with monty tech wise.

Trade Department
the People have spoken
Wheel and Masonry-Ironworking

monty doesnt have the wheel so see if you can get a good deal outa him for it also check every turn to see whether toguwaka improves his deal for ironworking

i dont know. what techs does monty have that we dont? please say alphabet..
and if itll get donsig to shut up, mysticism

note- i may not be able to attend tonites tc. My instructions are listed above and try to get techs from monty.

also- if we get alphabet, go directly to writing.

TRANDING FOR TECHS
This penguins opinion:
Alphabet and the wheel from the English and masonry from Japan for iron working to both and either a) 5gpt & 40 g or b) 4gpt & 58g.
this is a donsig option. perhaps we can do this, skipping the deal with the japanese, seeing what we can get from Monty.
Science advises to research writing after the trades are complete if this is done.
Are tech trades in trade or science's juristiction?

1. Continue managing the worker to build roads, and mines for the respective cities.

Build Queue
Valhalla- Settler [c], Granary, Worker, Settler

Bavaria- Archer [c] Archer [c], Archer, Archer, Temple

Build Queue's are subject to change

P.S. Stuck whats tranding:D

Military Instructions

Please continue exploration as before, ensuring that at least one more archer is sent towards aztec territory. Please also be careful not to move any of the archers too far away from the aztecs

2110BC

Chat Log

We met India and traded The Wheel for Alphabet per Trade, Science and FA.

Snapshot of our land (and horses!)

Summary:

We met with traders from England, who taught how to make bricks, and these circles out of wood and stone. We showed them how to find iron in their mountains. In 2110, we met India, and traded our knowledge of the wheel. They showed us these funny lines, known as an alphabet.

Top Bottom