2320 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari should heal and then go over the forrest in the north, I think that's better than to the hill 9.
2. Pyt go south perhaps a peninsula
3. Ana 6 along the mountains
4. The settler found in the West at Lands End (because we haven't a defence for him) so go 17 to the coastal hill
5. Leo do what? 1 and chop the forrest

6. What do we build in CERN
a. granary
b. workboat for our 2. town
c. warrior, then a next settler
d ...
we 've 13 :hammers: overflow and now 2 possibilities:
clam and 2 mines with + 2 :food:, + 7 :hammers:
or
Clam, rice and 1 mine + 5 :food:, + 3 :hammers:

Research? Iron (17 turns) or Husbandry (9-10 turns) for ressources, a religious tech for culture in the second city, medi (7), poly (9-10)

Some questions, please vote.

Attachments

• 2359 Ari.JPG
    2359 Ari.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 2359 Pyt.JPG
    2359 Pyt.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 177
  • 2359 Ana.JPG
    2359 Ana.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 2359 CERN.JPG
    2359 CERN.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 118
1. Heal
2. Pythagoras should explore the land to the east, let a workboat explore that peninsula. Pythagoras should move 6 - 6 - 3...
3. I agree - 6 along the mountains.
4. yes, 1 - 7
5. perhaps make a cottage where he now stands?
6. Workboat (either for second city or to explore to the south of us), or apply the overflow to a settler, then switch to a warrior (grow CERN?) and then whip another settler? :dunno:

Research:
Meditation or Polytheism... I'm thinking Poly, because I expect someone else to already be going to Meditation. I'm sure everyone's surprised that a religion hasn't yet been founded.

Peter
all know the percentage to get the religion; if you don't be the first, you get only little.
As tech for further interest is poly better, because you can reach mono and mona (over priest).

btw plan for CERN is here

1. Ari -> heal
2. Pyt -> 6
I'm more intersted in the river/floods in the east than exploring a potential desert peninsula. (I agree with peter, that a boat is likely to explore there.)
3. Ana -> 6
Good to see that cow there... but it'll still be tricky to settle that area.
4. settler -> 1-7 or 1-4
I'm not sure if it's better to move on the jungle (clams-8) next turn or on the hill 8-8 of the clams...)
5. Leo -> cottage that tile
We are at 5/26 food and +5 per turn. If we cottage it, we can work it in 3 turns and grow in 4 turns (instead of 5). The extra commerce should come handy as well...
6. What do we build in CERN -> workboat and grow to pop4 (granery would be ok as well)
7.) CERN -> Clam, rice and 1 mine for growth in 4 turns (1 turn cottage instead of mine)
If we go for the cheap granery clams + 2 mines are better.
8.) Research -> poly or medi
Medi is faster and opens monastries if we grab the religion, while Poly is more useful concerning future techs (Mono, Priest, Aest). It's a gamble, but I'm more likely to go for Polytheism.

edit: CERN added

Topas
where is the advantage to build a granary, not now and have a full granary 13 :food: at growing to pop 4.

1-5 is clear.
Other votes please, I will play in 20 hours.

I'm fine with the granery now.
(Often it's not very useful to build a granery in the capital that early, but I see the neccesity for it here as well (and we have cheap graneries))

4. We can see most tiles around, why not straight to our target (what is our target bte?) landsend
5. 1 and chop

Archi finished the mine this turn and can then go to leo 1, but perhaps a road on the hill/mine is better, I don't know.

btw
Research of iron is later than the 3. town.

There are no other votes
so
1. Ari heals
2. Pyt 6
3. Ana 6
4. Leo cottage
5. Cern build granary like my plan above
6. Research medi
7. Settler 17

Top Bottom