24/7 access to Diplomacy before you...

Frdmlover

Chieftain
Hi,

I often find myself in a bind when another Civ is asking me to DOW another Civ, or a CS is asking me to bully another CS. The problem is I have no idea what the diplomatic situation is for the Civs involved much the more important Globall Diplomacy status. Seems to me if one can be asked to go to war they should have a little informatin to go off of. The asking Civ doesn't even provide a good explanation.

There was a mod that displayed very nicley the diplomatic status of civ on a cursory level. I want something a little more detailed, such a hate meters so you can guage accurately the relationship between two Civs, including between yourself and another Civ...especially if I have Spies out in the world. A spy could proviede so much more relevant information.

Frdmlover

InfoAddict FTW! Recently released v22.

Prevents you from taking part in competitions from this site like HoF, Gauntlets and TSGs.
A real shame the devs still haven't put anything in that helps you to make decisions when the AI asks for crazy serious stuff during their turn. It has been asked for since day one of the games release.

Prevents you from taking part in competitions from this site like HoF, Gauntlets and TSGs.
A real shame the devs still haven't put anything in that helps you to make decisions when the AI asks for crazy serious stuff during their turn. It has been asked for since day one of the games release.

I can't play higher than Prince so I won't be entering any tournaments any tmie soon :)

Yeppity! It works excellently!

Thanks! Gonna download it and add tonight, well maybe tomorrow or the next tday when I finish up this game I am in now....too pissed off at Honolulu guy to throw in the towel now. I got him elected as Chair and then went to war for him and gave him free stuff...during the war I was in for him I ended up wiping out a diffrent civ that he had no knowledge of and no diplomatic histor with...what do I get in return?

Bye bye Friendship...hello, Guarded and the real kick in the face?

Embargoed.

I think the diplomacy still needs some work.

Does anyone know if InfoAddict works on mac? I know they disabled mods on macs because some of them simply won't work, but is InfoAddict one of them?

Top Bottom