255 cities?????

remedy

Chieftain
If u have 255 cities, or let's say 130 for example, how do u deffend them, because there's a 128 unit limit. And if u deffend them all u don't have any room for a striking force.....how do u solve this problem??

correction, the max should be 254 since you should/must leave at least one city to ennemy civ. Otherwise the game is over.
Anyway you can always build a hord, an armada of caravan and diplomat since they don't need support. As soon as you spot an threat, then you send dipo to buy units.. As simple as that.
This is of course not the only choice left to you, though a sensible one.

Yeah but I read the forum, and it says that if U want to have a 300% score or something U need to built lots of cities and one enemy city as a pet. But u still need deffences for all your cities (against barbarians :) )But u also need settlers to irrigate and built roads. How u solf that problem?

Bah you only need a small bunch of tanks, since thanks to railroad you can reach any point of your cities, attack and run back to your home city if you are in democracy. I don't see where's the problem. With 5 or 6 dipos per cities barbs won't get any of your cities in one single turn so you can destroy them the following turn. Plus if you build railroads anywhere (i.e. civilization proof) there won't be barb anymore.

In addition, If your cities are next to or near each other. Just defend your borders, every city doesn't necessarily need a unit.

Top Bottom