2767 Hours in...

SirWill90

Warlord
...and though I keep *****ing about this game, I keep playing it. Changing little things/settings about how I set up or play my games, but still loving it. When other games grow tiresome, I come back. When several of my current games happen to be from Russian/Belorussian developers and I quit/uninstall them to feel like I am doing what little I can, I come back. When I just need my Civ fix, I come back.

It's not perfect, there are a lot of improvements that could be made... but there is no substitute for Civ. Best game ever. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

That is all, carry on

When several of my current games happen to be from Russian/Belorussian developers and I quit/uninstall them to feel like I am doing what little I can, I come back.

I recommend not denying yourself enjoyment from games you've already bought. Just don't buy new ones (assuming they actually support the war; plenty of people there do not).

you are describing addiction. go get help , this is not healthy

3000 hours in six years isn't that special. There are plenty of people who have 10 hours per week of free time to spend on their hobbies. People might still be in school or university with few other responsibilities, or they might sit without a job for a while (e.g. because of covid), et cetera. And then we're not even talking about holidays, it's not hard to hit 50 hours in one week if you have nothing to do and are just playing games.

I recommend not denying yourself enjoyment from games you've already bought. Just don't buy new ones (assuming they actually support the war; plenty of people there do not).
Agreed. They're not losing anything at all by not having you play their game. Buying new games, DLC paying for a subscription are the key points. Also, pay attention to what you're doing - the object isn't to punish innocent companies, but to persuade them to put pressure on the government. That has nuance to it.

Agreed. They're not losing anything at all by not having you play their game. Buying new games, DLC paying for a subscription are the key points. Also, pay attention to what you're doing - the object isn't to punish innocent companies, but to persuade them to put pressure on the government. That has nuance to it.

Agree with this... I currently have this case where the game I was playing is great but I'm pretty much done with it and would have had to buy a fresh off the press DLC to keep enjoying it... So THAT was a no-no for me...

Top Bottom