[3.13] Random city capture (relocated worker?)

cymru_man

Prince
When I conquer 1 Mali city, I instantly conquer another nearby which appears with a French (me) worker in it, as well as the Mali garrison. I can only assume that somehow when I conquer the first, I capture the worker which is also relocated to the next city, so I capture that too.

To Reproduce:

1. Download save.
2. Bombard defenses of Walata with the 3 trebs, then conquer it with the stack outside.
3. Boom, you just conquered Djenné as well!

Attachments

• wtf.CivBeyondSwordSave
    728.3 KB · Views: 68
Thanks, that should be a helpful save.

You're right, it's one of the captured workers that gets displaced (oddly both workers are loaded onto the galley). But only one of them gets displaced, the other one stays put. I'll try and see if I can figure out why.

Bh

It's definitely something to do with the fact they are loaded on the galley. If I remove the galley, and just leave the 2 workers in the city, it doesn't happen.

Bh

Ok, thanks for the help - your savegame enabled me to squelch this bug.

Bh

I am encountering the same problem. When I captured the Byzantine city of Antioch, I get another Byzantine city Nicaea as a free extra city, also with one of my workers there. :confused:

To Reproduce:

1. Download save.
2. Attack Antioch with nearby Knights

PHP:

Does this mean you have fixed this bug?? If so, can you tell us how to do the same?? Please!

I hate cheats and anything that takes away from the balance of the game. For me, getting two cities for the conquest of only one makes the game not worth playing until its fixed.

PHP:
Does this mean you have fixed this bug?? If so, can you tell us how to do the same?? Please!

I hate cheats and anything that takes away from the balance of the game. For me, getting two cities for the conquest of only one makes the game not worth playing until its fixed.
He incorporated it into his unofficial patch :goodjob:

Top Bottom