3.19 Stuck In The Middle With You PBEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the other game sourdiesel is in has been killed because of the delays. Is this normal for PBEM games? If so, I won't bother joining any more, and will stick with Pitboss instead.

Hi All,

I have never played PBEM before but, i would love to substitute, if you guys will have me. Play a lot of SP but mostly on noble (i honestly should move up). Played only a couple of MP games.

Anyways how far into the game are you guys and do you want a replacement?\

Cheers.

Sure, I'm okay with you substituting. However, I'm not sure you can access the civ's turnfile without a password. Anyone know if that's possible?

Sure, I'm okay with you substituting. However, I'm not sure you can access the civ's turnfile without a password. Anyone know if that's possible?

Isn't that where an admin password will be used? I'm not 100% sure but I think the admin password will work on any save.

Okay, I've attached my latest save to this post. If you want to have a look at it and see if you can get into sourdiesel's turn, be my guest.

Well that works. I can send the game to shafi with the password unlocked.

However, is it perhaps a better idea to just start a new game with the same name (and settings)? Since we are very little way in this might be a nicer way for Shafi to get into the game.

I'm happy to keep going with this game if everyone else wants to, though.

And Shafi, you will need to send me your email address and tell me your preferred time of day to play (including what timezone you are in).

New game would be wonderful, but hey i can join in to this one if you guys want to continue ...
My timezone is GMT +0600
I would normally be free to play multiple turns between, 1900 - 2200 local time (i.e 1600 - 1900 GMT)
Will PM my e mail address to you.

I will not be playing a new one and will only continue fro the purposes of not destroyning the game really. If a sub shows up I will gladly give him my place.

I will not be playing a new one and will only continue fro the purposes of not destroyning the game really. If a sub shows up I will gladly give him my place.

No problem. Thanks for letting us know. I've also had less time for playing over the past couple of months so I know where you're coming from.

Woody1, in that case, can you go and sign up for the It's a small world game (if you want to)? So we'll be able to get that one started soon (Indiansmoke can't play that game either).

I have now rehosted this game. Please post in the new thread if you would like to join. Emphasis in the rehost will be on registering proven reliable players.

Please do not post in this thread (I will ask a moderator to close the thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom