3.19?

rocklikeafool

Warmaster
WH is not updated to 3.19, is it?

nope :(

but...

I HAVE A DREAM! (were starting the long delayed process of rebuilding the mod using Fall Further as a base. i know i said wed do this ages ago but we decided to try something else first. that failed so were back to this plan :p

Jeese, sounds like lotta work.

So, whats the ETA on a 3.19 version? (I downloaded this mod some months ago and thought it was pretty promising, and have been waiting for a new version :) Probably just as well, since I have tons of schoolwork to do for the next couple of months :)

The under empire waits patiently for its chance to strike at the world through the glory of this mod ;)

this is going to take a while so go play Orbis or FF

Good plan. Yeah, the BUG is still not isolated & destroyed. (Grrrr...) We're systematically going through the mod to find it, but it's gonna take awhile.

Does the version 3.19 still fail when you're starting the game?

Is there any way to play your mod with the version 3.19?

When I try to load a scenario or a map from the warhammer mods (first warhammer mod and also chaos mod), I've got a bug, it doesn't work at all !

THX

Hi Maxwell, welcome to the forums.

The old Warhammer mod is not compatible with BTS 3.19.

The current Warhammer Heart of Chaos version *is* compatible with BTS 3.19.

However, it is a pre-alpha build, and still has many bugs and many many missing features.

Scenarios definitely don't work, but with 3.19 you should be able to load the heart of chaos mod, and then start a random map using some mapscripts (I recommend inland sea).

If this doesn't work for you, then we'd appreciate if you could describe in detail what happens, and what the bug is.

Thanks!

Hi Ahriman,

no problem !

I've got two messages that appear when I launched "Warhammer Heart of Chaos" after my computer decides after one minute to run the mod (I believe that's maybe the real first bug:S ). Firstly, when half the mod has been runned by my computer this message appears - I give it to you like it's written (May Sigmar inspires us in Battle) :
" Tag EQUIPMENT_CONTAINER in Info class was incorrect
Current XML is xml\Unit/CIV4SpellInfos.xml "

Then, I receive twice this bug: "GFC Error : failed to initialize the primary control theme "

And so, the game crash, I'm back to the desktop !

My computer characteristics:
Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU
E 8400 @ 3.00 Ghz
3.01 Ghz 3.00 Gb Ram

And I've got enough space on the Computer

Graphic card: Nvidia Ge force 8600 GT !

Thx for your help !

Top Bottom