360 Problem?

Im_An_Eejit

Chieftain
Anyone else on 360 found that in single player (possibly online as well - have not yet checked) that when you nuke someone and destroy their city - that it does not declare war upon them nor do they declare war on you or even awknowledge that it has happened. Might be just me but i've noticed this quite a few times.
(I first noticed it when i nuked washington and only declared war when i moved onto americas land - all in the same turn [so there is no chance that they made peace])

Don't get me wrong the games fantastic but it would be nice for a patch to remedy this. :)

yeah same thing happened with me on my 360.I nuked Paris and then went to talk to napoleon(not sure of spelling) to see what he would say,And he didn't say anything! What a gip! Nah just kidding the games great!

How they are going to find out that u was the one launching the nuke? Radar Wonder? :D.

probly the fact that it tells you when another civ is building the manhatten wonder. Hmm who else could it be?
But i see your point. But still..

hahahahaha maybe you need to try in a higher difficulty level or maybe after you nuke him, he does not wants to fight with you.

Its kind of obvious, if you were leader talking to the other leader who nuked you, you would probably want to forget about it and be nice to him so he doesn't smash you to bits -_-

It's a shame that the nuke does not let you terminate one opponent literaly. If you nuke his capital, it only shrinks to 2 pop.

Anyone else on 360 found that in single player (possibly online as well - have not yet checked) that when you nuke someone and destroy their city - that it does not declare war upon them nor do they declare war on you or even awknowledge that it has happened. Might be just me but i've noticed this quite a few times.
(I first noticed it when i nuked washington and only declared war when i moved onto americas land - all in the same turn [so there is no chance that they made peace])

Don't get me wrong the games fantastic but it would be nice for a patch to remedy this. :)

Same thing happens with Playstation3 version, so its not only the 360

So that means its not a glitch, it was designed that way........

So you can nuke all you want without war? Is this sometimes or every time?

Top Bottom