(3UC) 3rd Unique Component Project

Are all expansions needed in order for 3rd and 4th component downloads to function properly? Have 3rd active but am only getting unique naval units and the 4th component won't even show up in DLC. Is there anyway I could get a step by step guide to install 3rd and 4th components for dummies?

Yep. They are completely compatible, but have a few overlapping components. I recommend deleting three folders:

3UC/France [Salon]
4UC/Portugal [Galleon]
4UC/England [Textile Mill]

This removes any conflict, but also leaves France, Portugal, and England with only 3 components. To give them each a fourth, install the [Extra Components](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555133362) mod and delete every folder EXCEPT France, England, and Portugal.
Is there any way to convert the Jaeger to a ranged unit for the EE mod that replaces the skirmisher? The "riflemen" in game represent mid-late late 1800's line infantry when they converted to holding rifles, while Jaegers were traditionally skirmisher units.

Also, shouldn't the Spanish Mission provide some faith as well? I mean it is known for being a religious building.

Hello, mikeburnifire and fellow forum members!
First of all, great mod! it inspired me a lot!
I made a new unit to the french, since i only use 4 UC per civilization and use the EE mod, who already have the salon, and don't like the Foreign Legion as unique unit for the French. That left my French with only 3 UCs (Mosketeer, Chateau and Dolmen).
I made a Knight UU for the French called the Gendarme. I gave them the Charge promotion and a whooping strength of 24 (The Gendarme Knights were always improving their armor and tactics against progressively more powerful firearms). I wanted their strength to go up every new era, but i'm no modder, so i couldn't figure out how to do it, so i made them a tad weaker than the Lancer.
Again, i'm no modder, so i used the files of the Teutonic Knight and the atlas of the French_knight from Ethnically Diversity mod. They showed up in the French Civ, but their names and texts were lacking, a pity.

As a Brazilian, i'm very troubled with the Sambadromo replacing the Stadium, Soccer is sacrosanct in Brazil, Brazil without stadiums is very odd. I suggest the sambadromo be turned into a national wonder.

Hello!

I do not know if these mods are still being updated, but I found some bugs.

Chasqui, the unique Inca unit, crashes the game.
When you start the game, and hover over the upgrade icon of the pathfinder, game crashes. When I at turn ~20 turned my pathfinder back to upgrade him (when I could afford it) at my own territory, the game crashed when it was my pathfinders turn to move (he was located in my territory).

Once before in a differnt game, I have been able to upgrade him by pressing 'U', but all the other times the game crashes. I have conducted several different approaches to conclude that it is in fact the pathfinder/Chasqui that bugs out.

Doge's Palace, the unique Venitian palace substitute.

It gives +3 Science, and I do not know if this is supposed to be +3 additional Science compared to the normal Palace, but at the moment it gives you only 3 base Science, which makes it worthless (normal Palace gives 6 base Science).

I use the complete Vox Populi/Community Balance Patch, but no other mods.

Thank you for a great mod, I highly enjoy playing with them, as they make each civ more flavoured!

Does anyone still play Civ V? How is the compatibility with Acken's Minimalistic Balance mod, does anyone know?

Top Bottom