1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

(3UC) 3rd Unique Component Project

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by mikeburnfire, Feb 14, 2015.

1. rooster2013

rooster2013 Chieftain

Are all expansions needed in order for 3rd and 4th component downloads to function properly? Have 3rd active but am only getting unique naval units and the 4th component won't even show up in DLC. Is there anyway I could get a step by step guide to install 3rd and 4th components for dummies?

2. BH5496

BH5496 Chieftain

Is there any way to convert the Jaeger to a ranged unit for the EE mod that replaces the skirmisher? The "riflemen" in game represent mid-late late 1800's line infantry when they converted to holding rifles, while Jaegers were traditionally skirmisher units.

3. BH5496

BH5496 Chieftain

Also, shouldn't the Spanish Mission provide some faith as well? I mean it is known for being a religious building.

4. saigon1983

saigon1983 Chieftain

Is there any tweak, that adds 3rd and 4th UC on the "Dawn of Men" screen, not only on CivSelection screen?

5. KevinJK

KevinJK Warlord

Okay. 5UC is now finished and ready. I've tweaked and fixed it a ton, trying very hard to make it both free of bugs and well-balanced. Please let me know if you do find any issues.

6. King Morius

King Morius Warlord

Hello, mikeburnifire and fellow forum members!
    First of all, great mod! it inspired me a lot!
    I made a new unit to the french, since i only use 4 UC per civilization and use the EE mod, who already have the salon, and don't like the Foreign Legion as unique unit for the French. That left my French with only 3 UCs (Mosketeer, Chateau and Dolmen).
    I made a Knight UU for the French called the Gendarme. I gave them the Charge promotion and a whooping strength of 24 (The Gendarme Knights were always improving their armor and tactics against progressively more powerful firearms). I wanted their strength to go up every new era, but i'm no modder, so i couldn't figure out how to do it, so i made them a tad weaker than the Lancer.
    Again, i'm no modder, so i used the files of the Teutonic Knight and the atlas of the French_knight from Ethnically Diversity mod. They showed up in the French Civ, but their names and texts were lacking, a pity.

7. King Morius

King Morius Warlord

As a Brazilian, i'm very troubled with the Sambadromo replacing the Stadium, Soccer is sacrosanct in Brazil, Brazil without stadiums is very odd. I suggest the sambadromo be turned into a national wonder.

8. rp03ev

rp03ev Chieftain

is this compatible with vox populai?