4 Missile launching Ship

Incubus0223

UMM nothing
I just finished making a ship that has four "silos" (lack of a better word) that i suggest is capable of transporting nuclear, tatical, and cruise missiles and also its back two silos are capable of launching series of missiles for land or sea bombardment,

here are some of the pics

naval attack

bombard attack

run

death

and two default pics each with dif civ coloring for comparison

and the downloads
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Scud_Boat2.zip

and the pics
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Scud_Boat_pics.zip

and enjoy

That's excellent! This could be an alternative AEGIS Cruiser/Destroyer. It also has a nice "Stealth" look to it! Maybe you good add a bit more colour, though. :)

Sweet looking ship Incubus. Goign to give this one a try.

The ship looks great, in my custom campaign Ive put more emphasis on naval combat, and more ships are always very welcome.
One bit of constructive criticism: The deck is a little plain. It is not very noticable on the sides and back, but the front deck could use a little bit of texturing or additional color.
Great unit though, it'll see service in my mod as a long range missle frigate.

I have finished the attack missile animation and named it AttackB but when i looked in the INI theres no spot for a bombard or anything so either someone can tell me something i don't know or theres just going to be a choice of either or, right now im doing the death animation mainly a dissolving sink look and maybe a couple of fires i dunno yet im going to sleep on it but hopefully all of it will be up tommorw if not i will have part of the death and the missile attack with updated pics (I don't know if it will be much better)

so check this tommorow and umm... stormfather and sgrig thanxs for the advice on the more color its just i already had done to many flc to be able to change it, it would take probably a day for me and it would be reallying boring but if anyone else wants to do that feel free

hey level you kinda lost me there but im going to post the file and if you could change the ini to make it work please do so and post it if not just tell me where they are to go, right now i have the missile as the default attack, and that is under attack 1, and nothing else i do have the gun attack in there but not in the ini. Your help would greatly be appriciated

and the new verison is posted on the first post thingy

and the sink i will try and post soon

k i tested it in the game and the missile attack is a little off so i would suggest changing the speed to be a little quicker and do it at your preference srry about that

Sory i cant type.

I would try this:
ATTACK1=ScudBoatAttackB.flc bombard and first attack
ATTACK2=ScudBoatAttackA.flc second attack this one will repeat
ATTACK3= if you had one here it would loop through all of the ATTACKs

ScudBoatAttackA.flc is gun
ScudBoatAttackB.flc is missile

Looking forward to this unit!

This thread, however, should probably be in the preview section, not in the completed units section...

hey in case anyone didn't notice i am finished with the unit and iff you understand how to do the bombardment thing if not read the previous threads that relate to it.

Originally posted by Incubus0223
and if you do want to play the unit now even though it is still being developed you can download this I do promise though there will be and death flc and a full bombardment flc now theres just the default, run, and regular gun attack

Incubus0223,

Hey, sorry man. When you wrote the above, it appeared that the death and bombardment flcs weren't done yet. (Although the anims are there).

How about I just mind my own business? After all, I'm not a moderator.;)

hey Kingpin im srry i noticed what ur talking about and i just never realized that, that was still there, but i took it off just to avoid future confusion well thanxs for the heads up and also if anyone notices anythihng missing or wrong for somereason or needs something just tell me

well lata and hope you enjoy it

Does this boat really exist?

P.S: bombard animation is AWESOME!!!! :goodjob:

Originally posted by Traquenard-fx
Does this boat really exist?

nope not that i know of, but you never know what the governments of the world could be up to or have already done, this was just taken from another .3ds file called PT boat, from "gunpoint3d.com" i think thats the spelling, well glad everyone likes it.

see ya ;)

:jesus: is the :king: of :king:s

Hey Incubus, did you see the M1 Abrams they got on Gunpoint 3D. It's awesome

Top Bottom