4 Missile launching Ship

Hello, I loaded u'r unit to my scenario and changed the name to Missle Patrol Boat... Crashes when the unit is selected to build. Any ideas. I double checked that my file and .ini names are identical, they are. Am I missing something. :confused:

sgrig is right, more color, but really sweet dude!

and glare yea i did see the M1 Abrams but the last time i check you had to pay to download it and i just don't got the money srry but if you got the file, i'd be glad to make it work (i just got a new 3d program and it works perfectly)

Originally posted by Traquenard-fx
Does this boat really exist?

Looks like a smaller version of the Soviet Slava Class !! But Incubus, why dont you add some textures one day so it looks more like the units in the game :) ? Copy paste the side hull from the modern frigate or the destroyer for example that would make it easier :goodjob:

Cool im thinking of using this for my mod (sorry about posting to a dead forum)

The first person that invents a tool to let you smack a person through the internet is going to be an instant billionaire.
JFJ= Water Head

Maybe ... JFJ is.. joking :lol: :lol: :hmm: :hmm: :confused: :confused:

@JFJ: Welcome, but be careful not to bumb old thread like you are doing all over the place. People who are STILL active in the forum needs feedback, not people who haven't made a single post in ...4 years! ;)

Top Bottom