• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enginseer

Salientia of the Community Patch
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented.

You can vote for both options, which is equivalent to saying "I'm fine either way", but adds to the required quorum of 25 votes in favor.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 5, Proposal 82

Made in response to the Magus, this proposal is accepted despite the proposal deadline.
CurrentProposedDifferencesRationaleImplementation Note
Captured Unit MechanicCaptured units start with 25% of their maximum health, supply-free, 0 moves, and 0 XP.Captured units start with 25% of their maximum health, supply-free, full moves (cannot attack, however), and 0 XP.They start with the moves that they begin with initially, but cannot attack. This lets you move them out of the way into safety if possible or even start pillaging... even. Affects all units like Sea Beggars and Hunnic's Unit Capture specifically.This mechanic needs a buff. It's too harsh on the AI since you see a 25 HP unit, you're going to kill it instantly for that delicious Authority yield or inflict war weariness.I can fully sponsor this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will sponsor this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom