(5-CP) Nerf to Medic I / II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarcomu

King
Couterproposal to this.

Current medic promotions :
  • Medic I - This Unit and all Units in adjacent tiles Heal +5HP per turn.
  • Medic II - This Unit and all Units in adjacent tiles Heal +5HP per turn. This Unit Heals +5HP when Outside of Friendly Territory.
Proposal :
  • Medic I - This Unit and all Units in adjacent tiles Heal +5HP per turn. -15%:c5strength: strength when attacking.
  • Medic II - This Unit and all Units in adjacent tiles Heal +5HP per turn. This Unit Heals +5HP when Outside of Friendly Territory. -15%:c5strength: strength when attacking.
Rational :
Medic have apparently been due for a nerf ; this put the medic line further into the support role, whilst not taking back its defense capability, in contrast to what it was before.

I support this one. The promotion now has to trade even more attack power (currently only the cost of not taking a +CS promotion) for the healing.

But doesn't of AI use the medic promotion alot- so wouldn't this hurt them more than the human- personally I don't use medic much anyways except on limited units that don't really attack anyways - I always want to put it on my march units but never do because there is always a better promotion and I just make sure my medic is following them.

I can sponsor this. Easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom