[Fast Tracked] (6-A) Palace of Westminster

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralAmadeus

Chieftain
Proposal: Change the number of additional delegates Palace of Westminster gives from 2 per 8 city-states to 1 per 4 city-states (in game at the start).
Reason: Because every time I play the large map which has 20 city-states I feel like i have been cheated out of 1 vote if I build the Palace of Westminster. I see no reason it should jump by 2 votes every 8 CS instead of a more gradual 1 vote every 4 CS.

Complex Proposal: DLL + Database Changes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather the proposal be amended to
Code:
ExtraLeagueVote
(Palace of Westminister's code usage) now grants 1 per 4 City-States instead of 2 per 8 City-States.

So it affects the United Nations and its Consulates as well.

I would rather the proposal be amended to
Code:
ExtraLeagueVote
(Palace of Westminister's code usage) now grants 1 per 4 City-States instead of 2 per 8 City-States.

So it affects the United Nations and its Consulates as well.
United Nations and Consulates give 1 per 8 CS. I am uncertain if that balance needs to be changed.

Actually..
Does Anybody know what would happen if we made the United Nations and Consulates give 0.5 votes per 4 CS?

The game would not accept it because that data uses integers.

That is what I assumed would happen. So the question is do you think it would be a good idea to change the United Nations and Consulates to 1 per 4 CS. That feels like it might be too much of a change.

We could change ExtraLeagueVotes to specify the number of city states needed for one delegate (so it would have a value of 4 for Westminster and 8 for UN).

We could change ExtraLeagueVotes to specify the number of city states needed for one delegate (so it would have a value of 4 for Westminster and 8 for UN).
How could it be done? Additional column?

VP changed how the ExtraLeagueVotes column works. We can revert that (and give that back to Forbidden Palace in CP) and add a new column.

I don't think there's a reasonable objection to this.

If this gets a sponsor, it can go ahead.

Sponsored.

Proposal fast-track accepted on October 27, 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom