6otm 124 AAR

Knowtalent

Emperor
GOTM Staff
Welcome to the 6otM 124 After Actions Report. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory type, date, and score and the save choice (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!
STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game
Please attached your victory save to your post.

- What did you prioritize for research and policies?
- Did you bother with culture?
- Did you go for religion?
- How did you pump your science?
- Were City-States helpful?
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you miss Game modes?
- Did you enjoy the game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.
Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

SV268
Settled. 3 cities at first (one from pantheon) then Portugal settled in front of my Cap...........
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? Horseman and religion to rush the 2 Civ on my continent
- Did you go for religion?yes. crusader
- Were City-States helpful?SUZ all of them
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?early barbs that force me to build 3 slingers first thing
- Did you miss Game modes? no
- Did you enjoy the game?yes at the beginning when rushing my continent ,after that it was a long long game

Attachments

• SV-268-WILHELMINA 268 1785 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • SV-268-WILHELMINA 268 1785 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 8.19.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 8.19.17 PM.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 120
SV 271

Felt like a very sluggish game from the get-go. I think that at turn 100 there were only 2 Great People points being made by any civ apart from me, meaning only two districts had been built by anyone (both encampments). Of course, by that time I had cleared my continent so # of civs was less as well.

What did you prioritize for research and policies? Astrology first, then head for horseback riding.

- Did you bother with culture? Relied completely on Choral Music and Kumasi for culture. This was I think generally effective as this was probably my highest culture game ever (outside of a dedicated CV attempt, maybe even with that).

- Did you go for religion? Yes, Choral Music and Tithe as first two beliefs.

- How did you pump your science? Basically use high faith output and Monumentality to settle cities with good campus adjacencies. Used Moksha c Divine Architect to insta-build quite a few districts.

- Were City-States helpful? All the faith CS were helpful for the faith bonuses of course....

- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? No real surprises.

- Did you miss Game modes? No. I generally prefer to play without game modes.

- Did you enjoy the game? Yes, fun to play the Dutch again after a long while. But a long slow march to the finish. Was trying to see if I could get to Globalization before the Moon Landing- but missed it by about 6 or 7 turns.

Thanks for the game!

Attachments

• GOTM 124 WILHELMINA 271 SciVic.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Science Victory Turn 284 Score 1656

I had 2 end of turn lock-ups that forced me to reload, saves included.

I wasted a lot of time and mostly just screwed around.

Attachments

• 6otM124 Sci Vic T284 S1656.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 6otM124 End Turn Lockup Reload2.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 6otM124 End Turn Lockup Reload.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
SV T299. Lost about 20 turns because I didn't have enough cash to purchase a spaceport. Science was adequate to do a faster finish, as well as booster building cities.

Cleared my continent, because AIs were lazy building walls.

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 299 1856 AD.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
SV in turn 345 (1924 AD). I am just a beginner :) After the opening actions I decided to conquer Jerusalem, which was easy with archers. Then attacked Portugal (swordsmen, horseman and crossbowmen). Then a bit of rest, all the time golden ages. I attacked Rome with bombard, currasier and canon. Rome became the most productive city in my empire.

Other civilizations on the other continent were never an issue. I had a religion, converted my empire to it, the other continent had theirs (Hinduism).

Then it took a lot of time to get my spaceports, but it still was a lot of fun :)

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 344 1923 AD.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Playing on this difficulty is a bit chill, enjoyable and a breeze. I'm still new to these so it's interesting to see how quickly other people got SV, I think I had too many cities, could have played small - that helps with science doesn't it.

What did you prioritize for research and policies?
Science related stuff

Yeah I think I made a small effort

- Did you go for religion?
No

Great People, wonders, etc,

- Were City-States helpful? All the faith CS were helpful for the faith bonuses of course....
Yeah they provided a bit of a boost

- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? No real surprises.

- Did you miss Game modes? I sorta missed corporations.

- Did you enjoy the game? Yeah I kinda enjoyed it, very chill, works been real busy so this was a nice Gotm

Thanks for the game!

Attachments

• GOTM_124_Wilhelmina_389.Civ6Save
    3.5 MB · Views: 31
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? I pushed for lots of faith as I was using that to settle in the middle game. I also used Divine Spark to generate Great People.
- Did you bother with culture? Yes, I had a lot of wonders and built theater squares around them for the high adjacency. I also ended up with World Church giving me almost 135 culture per turn.
- Did you go for religion? Yes, pushed for religion early and got Feed the World and the Wat, once I got some faith golden ages I settled everywhere using faith.
- How did you pump your science? Campuses on rivers along with building Machu Pichu for adjancey.
- Were City-States helpful? They helped me pump science and some culture later.
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? I took out Portugal early and ended up rushing Rome before they could get Iron.
- Did you enjoy the game? It was a bit easy but I ended up missing getting some science based Beliefs to pump science.

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 297 1852 AD.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? I pushed for lots of faith as I was using that to settle in the middle game. I also used Divine Spark to generate Great People.
- Did you bother with culture? Yes, I had a lot of wonders and built theater squares around them for the high adjacency. I also ended up with World Church giving me almost 135 culture per turn.
- Did you go for religion? Yes, pushed for religion early and got Feed the World and the Wat, once I got some faith golden ages I settled everywhere using faith.
- How did you pump your science? Campuses on rivers along with building Machu Pichu for adjancey.
- Were City-States helpful? They helped me pump science and some culture later.
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? I took out Portugal early and ended up rushing Rome before they could get Iron.
- Did you enjoy the game? It was a bit easy but I ended up missing getting some science based Beliefs to pump science.
I also ended up winning a Religious victory as I was killing time to get to the amount of science to get the final boost projects. I had to much faith to use at the end and didn't track not converting everyone.

SV241, many mistakes due to little experience with Civ6 SV:
- overprioritized culture
- overinvested in workers to boost projects
- underinvested in science - waited some extra 20 turns to reach the Lagrange and Terrestrial projects
- could've launched faith faster

- Did you bother with culture? - Yeah, overdid it
- Did you go for religion? - a late one for science and amenity
- How did you pump your science? - Campuses, research alliance with Rome, golden age policy on harbors
- Were City-States helpful? - two gave their lives for my victory, others provided mostly culture and good trade root targets
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? - Portugal, horses
- Did you miss Game modes? - No, prefer vanilla

Thanks for the game!

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 241 1650 AD victory.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Domination Victory t238.
doh! I didn’t realize that was the last AI capital. I was a couple of turns away from launching the exoplanet expedition, with a few extra Spaceports. so not too far from the Science win.
I played this on my iPad while watching TV, I guess I should have paid closer attention.
Don’t know how to upload a save from the iPad, but here’s a screenshot at end of game.
FCE2F9E2-5102-4460-9614-C515A671EC6D.png

Last edited:
This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

Science Victory T248, Score 1944, Time 32.5 h

I decided to give this one a go, and given it is out of time I decided to try with the Real Strategy (AI) Mod to see if the AI plays more challenging.

Plan
To play the map and enjoy. Early on I focused on exploration to find good spots for campuses, building early a settler and chopping a bit later another. Given I found a lot of territory to expand and the rivals did not have specially interesting cities, I made a peace run except for an Emergency war against Cyrus.

Aside from building as many campuses as possible, I slightly focused too on obtaining culture as well for earlier Globalization for the International Space Agency policy card. Also Industrial zones in the core and once luxuries amenities were not enough, entertainment complexes to keep the amenity modifiers as high as possible.

Cities
Settled 17 cities, the last one very late and only to rush the Amundsen-Scott wonder with Gustave Eiffel. I conquered 5 cities to Cyrus and freed Lahore, and conquered another free city from Trajan which I should have just let drop to Portugal, because it was a waste of resources. Took 1 city from Portugal thanks to loyalty very early (Funchal).

First expansion to the river plains to the south trying to cut the space to Joao and Trajan. Which worked quite good as Joao settled a second city in the coast to the west and quickly dropped to me due to loyalty pressure. This coastal city helped me earn many era points building an encampment and three galleys that explored the world, which gave me soon all the civs (T121) and circumnavigation.

A second expansion wave took Joao's northern peninsula, which ended being my second most important city thanks to sea trade and chops, and the northern tundra, basically to use the mountain+river campus locations, take the many luxuries to the east and gain the era points from settling a new continent. The tundra cities needed aqueducts because I settled out of the river but managed campuses there after some effort sending trade routes.

The third and final expansion wave went further southeast, to the lake between Nan Madol and Kumasi. Jungle burning there had left some good yields there, and in the late game the chops let me build three laser stations. That area I used as a launch platform for a new settler to the other continent, which after striking a Cultural alliance with Paccacuti to avoid loyalty pressure, let me settle a city for orange, incense and amber.

Cyrus territory was underdeveloped and only two cities were of interest, Bakhtri with two aluminum mines, and the capital Passagarde which had a lot of viable chops that helped me bring up a Spaceport and two laser stations with Magnus.

Diplomacy
Everyone but Cyrus was nice and I made allies with them, although I considered to expand over Rome, but I thought keeping business with him would compensate given too many cities make more difficult to keep up with amenities and that can impact your more productive cities.

Cyrus decided to take Lahore, that triggered an Emergency War and I decided to go for it, because one more city state is an extra 5% science with the International Space Agency card. He was attacked by almost everybody and had literally no units to defend his territory which had 0 walls (the capital built ancient walls but that did not help him).

Game modes
The game felt better balanced without game modes, despite the AIs did not manage to be a challenge at any point. I did not miss them and in fact I chose the game because no game modes.

Real Strategy (AI) Mod
I expected to find a bit more of a challenge but alas, no, maybe on early wars can be a difference, but not on empire building. That said, I noticed a few things that I think might be related to this mod. The barbarian spearmen walked around the world instead of fortifying in the camps. This made razing camps much easier but on early game it was more dangerous to send civil units undefended. That said, a few times they ignored the chance to take a settler or a builder.

The most bothering behavior was placing neutral units on strategic hexes, like a city-state placing an archer over a village, or Joao placing a great general over a coal hex. Jerusalem even placed a warrior on the northern pass to the tundra and I was blocked to explore that region until I made a trade route and was able to swift walk past him.

Also, I noticed Cyrus built a real army trying to take Lahore, with a battering ram even, but still took him from T149 to T191 to take the city state and ended with no army. By that time I was to upgrade to field cannons and he was still going with archers.
Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-10 19-05-32.png

Final state
8 spaceports (4 bought with faith+Moksha), 12 laser stations with the help of reserved chops and Royal Society builder charges. My ship was flying at 19 years per turn by the end of the game.
Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-01-16.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-01-46.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-02-09.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-02-33.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-02-49.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-02-57.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-13 15-03-22.png

It was pleasing to play this map and I liked the empire I build up from a settler and a warrior. Thanks for the game!

Spoiler Detailed log :

1 - :c5greatperson:Ancient Era; North America:trade: Amsterdam:c5capital:
8 - Joao:c5influence:
10 - Warrior:c5production:
11 - Mining:c5science: Jerusalem:c5influence:
15 - Code of Laws:c5culture:
18 - Pottery:c5science:
20 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
22 - Village (Scout)
24 - Settler:c5production:
26 - Pantheon (Divine Spark):religion:
27 - Writing:c5science:
30 - Slinger:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Eindhoven:c5capital:
31 - La Venta:c5influence: Yerevan:c5influence:
33 - Ur:trade: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
34 - Animal Husbandry:c5science:
36 - Foreign Trade:c5culture:
37 - Trajan:c5influence:
40 - Nan Madol:c5influence:
41 - Village (+1 pop)
42 - Village (+20 faith)
43 - Settler:c5production:
44 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
45 - Masonry:c5science:
46 - Kumasi:c5influence:
48 - Early Empire:c5culture: Liang:c5citizen:
49 - Craftsmanship:c5culture:
51 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
52 - Nijmegen:c5capital:
53 - Builder:c5gold:
54 - Bronze Working:c5science:
56 - Funchal:c5puppet:
57 - Settler:c5production:
59 - Irrigation:c5science: State Workforce:c5culture: Campus:c5production: Zoning commissioner (Liang):c5citizen: Utrecht:c5capital:
61 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Free Inquiry)
63 - Wheel:c5science: Spearman:c5production:
64 - Archery:c5science: Political Philosophy:c5culture: Autocracy:c5citystate: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
66 - Military Tradition:c5culture:
68 - Ancient walls:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
69 - Currency:c5science:
70 - Settler:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
72 - Monument:c5production: Yerevan♟ Gobustan:c5food:
73 - Games and Recreation:c5culture:
74 - Granary:c5production:
75 - Monument:c5production:
76 - Archer:c5moves:
77 - Military Training:c5culture: Encampment:c5production: Kumasi♟
78 - Mathematics:c5science: Government plaza:c5production: Pingala:c5citizen:
80 - Astrology:c5science: Meteor (Heavy chariot) Library:c5production:
83 - Water mill:c5production:
84 - Horseback Riding:c5science:
86 - Defensive Tactics:c5culture: Magnus:c5citizen: Granary:c5production:
87 - Builder:c5gold:
88 - Ancestral hall:c5production: Groningen:c5capital: Provision (Magnus):c5citizen:
89 - Sailing:c5science:
92 - Granary:c5production:
94 - Water mill:c5gold:
95 - Feudalism:c5culture: Campus:c5production: Galley:c5production: Nan Madol♟
96 - Apprenticeship:c5science: Temple of Artemis:tourism:
98 - Galley:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
99 - Drama and Poetry:c5culture: Builder:c5gold:
101 - Shipbuilding:c5science: Galley:c5production:
102 - Petra:tourism: Builder:c5production:
103 - Recorded History:c5culture: Researcher (Pingala):c5citizen: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
104 - Campus:c5production:
105 - Aryabhata:greatwork::c5citizen:
106 - Vendian:trade:
107 - Mysticism:c5culture: Settler:c5production: Quadrireme:c5production: Pachacuti:c5influence: Village (castles)
108 - Granary:c5production: Library:c5production: Campus:c5production: Meteor (Heavy chariot)
109 - Education:c5science:
110 - Celestial Navigation:c5science:
111 - Hypatia:greatwork::c5citizen: Sun Tzu:greatwork::c5citizen: Library:greatwork::c5citizen: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
112 - Barracks:c5production: Workshop:c5gold:
113 - Engineering:c5science: Settler:c5production:
114 - :c5greatperson:Medieval Era (Monumentality) Granary:c5production:
115 - Construction:c5science: Mercenaries:c5culture: Rotterdam:c5capital: Tilburg:c5capital: Warrior:c5production: Jerusalem♟
117 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Campus:c5production: Cyrus:c5influence:
118 - Buttress:c5science: Settler:religion:
119 - Medieval Faires:c5culture: Amani:c5citizen: Library:c5production:
120 - Civil Service:c5culture: Monument:c5production: Trajan (research):c5strength: Parhacuti (cultural):c5strength: Lahore:c5influence: Apeldoorn:c5capital:
121 - Granary:c5production: Granary:c5production: Wilfrid:c5influence: Meet all the civilizations:c5trade:
122 - Monument:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Village (+75 gold) Warrior:c5unhappy:
123 - Holy site:c5production: Village (+75 gold)
124 - Cartography:c5science: Great Library:tourism: Harbor:c5production: Caravel:c5moves: Kandy♟
125 - Omar Khayyam:greatwork::c5citizen: Monument:c5production: Shrine:c5gold:
126 - Military Engineering:c5science: Water mill:c5production: Caguna:c5influence: Mato Tipila:c5food: Relic:religion: Wilfrid (militar):c5strength:
127 - University:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Caravel:c5moves:
128 - Stirrups:c5science: Exploration:c5culture: Merchant Republic:c5citystate: Arnhem:c5capital: Aqueduct:c5production: Granary:c5production: Circumnavigation:c5trade:
129 - Kandy:c5gold:
131 - Guilds:c5culture: Grants (Pingala):c5citizen: Harbor:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Village (+40 gold) Builder:c5gold: The Hague:c5capital:
132 - Commercial hub:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Cliffs of Dover:c5food: Relic:religion:
133 - Astronomy:c5science: Granary:c5production: Theater square:c5production:
135 - University:c5production:
136 - Harbor:c5production:
137 - Banking:c5science: Market:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production:
138 - Confucius:greatwork::c5citizen: Foreign Ministry:c5production: Religion (Zen meditation, Sacred places):religion: Moksha:c5citizen:
139 - Military Tactics:c5science: Diplomatic Service:c5culture: Aqueduct:c5production:
140 - Iron Working:c5science: Theology:c5culture: Settler:religion: Industrial zone:c5production: Ancient walls:c5production:
141 - Machinery:c5science: Crossbowman:c5moves: Chinguetti:c5influence: Village (divine right)
142 - Aqueduct:c5production: Trader:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Knight:c5moves:
143 - Armory:c5production:
144 - Gunpowder:c5science: Workshop:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production: Settler:c5gold:
145 - Musketman:c5moves:
146 - Galileo Galilei:greatwork::c5citizen: Harbor:c5production:
147 - Mass Production:c5science:
148 - Castles:c5science: Humanism:c5culture: Temple:c5production:
149 - Siege Tactics:c5science: Enschede:c5capital: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
150 - Library:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production:
151 - Aqueduct:c5production:
152 - Isidore of Miletus:greatwork::c5citizen: Workshop:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: La Venta♟ Delft:c5capital: Village (+20 faith)
153 - Military engineer:c5production: Spy:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
154 - :c5greatperson:Renaissance Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Bank:c5production: Settler:religion:
155 - Scientific Theory:c5science:
158 - Metal Casting:c5science: Square Rigging:c5science: Courser:c5gold: University:c5production: Village (mercantilism)
159 - University:c5production:
160 - Mercantilism:c5culture: Maastricht:c5capital: Haarlem:c5capital: Lighthouse:c5production: Builder:religion:
161 - Mausoleum at Halicarnassus:tourism: Campus:c5production: Water mill:c5gold: Trader:c5production: Joao (economic):c5strength: Builder:religion:
162 - Isaac Newton:greatwork::c5citizen:
163 - Industrialization:c5science: Market:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: University:c5production: Diplomatic quartier:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production: Lahore♟ Builder:c5gold:
165 - Library:c5production: University:c5gold:
166 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
167 - Economics:c5science: Shipyard:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Campus:c5production: Library:greatwork::c5citizen: University:greatwork::c5citizen:
168 - Nationalism:c5culture: Aqueduct:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Monument:c5production: Connoisseur (Pingala):c5citizen: Knight:c5moves: Musketman:c5moves: De Zeven Provincien:c5moves:
169 - James of St. George:greatwork::c5citizen: Trader:c5production: Monument:c5production:
170 - Emilie du Châtelet:greatwork::c5citizen: Settler:c5gold: Trader:c5production: Ancient walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Medieval walls:greatwork::c5citizen:
171 - Sanitation:c5science: Yi Sun-Sin:greatwork::c5citizen:
172 - Printing:c5science: Campus:c5production: Market:c5production: Ancient walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Medieval walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Stock Exchange:c5production:
173 - Civil Engineering:c5culture: Pike and shot:c5moves: Black marketeer (Magnus):c5citizen:
174 - Ancient walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Medieval walls:greatwork::c5citizen:
175 - Spy:c5production: Giovanni de Medici:greatwork::c5citizen: Library:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
176 - Military Science:c5science: Shipyard:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Knight:c5unhappy:
177 - Campus:c5production: Trader:religion:
178 - Jerusalem:c5gold: Factory:c5production: Line infantry:c5gold:
179 - Urbanization:c5culture: Line infantry:c5moves: Heerlen:c5capital: Shipyard:c5production:
180 - Torre de Belem:tourism: Monument:tourism: Monument:tourism: Monument:tourism: Granary:tourism: Ancient walls:tourism: Ancient walls:tourism: Workshop:c5production: University:c5production: Line infantry:c5moves: Ancient walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Medieval walls:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:religion:
181 - Trader:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Builder:religion:
182 - Colonialism:c5culture: Builder:religion: Cavalry:c5moves: Chinguetti♟
183 - Steam Power:c5science: Chichen Itza:tourism: Factory:c5production: Sewer:c5gold: Sewer:c5production: Factory:c5gold:
184 - Arretium:c5war: Granary:c5gold:
185 - Ballistics:c5science: Aqueduct:c5production: Campus:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Settler:religion:
186 - Replaceable Parts:c5science: Charles Darwin:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:religion:
187 - Chemistry:c5science: Library:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Field cannon:c5moves:
188 - Coal power plant:c5production: Coal power plant:c5gold:
189 - Scorched Earth:c5culture: Mimar Sinan:greatwork::c5citizen: Santa Cruz:greatwork::c5citizen: Field cannon:c5production: Library:c5production: Campus:c5production: Leiden:c5capital: Builder:religion:
190 - Sewer:c5gold: Builder:religion: Coal power plant:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production: Granary:c5gold:
191 - Rifling:c5science: Archaeological museum:c5production: Lahore:c5unhappy:
192 - Research lab:c5production: Library:c5production: Builder:religion:
193 - Natural History:c5culture: Emergency war against Cyro:c5war: Cavalry:c5gold: Builder:c5production: Sewer:c5production: University:c5production: Water mill:c5production: Cuirassier:c5moves:
194 - :c5greatperson:Industrial Era (Golden Age - Heartbeat of Steam) Refining:c5science: Mobilization:c5culture: Grand inquisitor (Moksha):c5citizen: Jakob Fugger:greatwork::c5citizen: Tushpa:c5war: Ironclad:c5moves:
195 - Potala Palace:tourism: Sewer:c5production: Apostle:religion: Harbor:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production:
196 - Research lab:c5production: Privateer:c5gold: Kumasi:c5gold: Village (+1 governor) Citadel of god (Moksha):c5citizen: Campus:c5production: Caguana♟
197 - Steel:c5science: Research lab:c5production: Hagmatana:c5war:
198 - Flight:c5science: Ruhr Valley:tourism: Kilwa Kisiwani:tourism: Shipyard:c5gold: University:c5production: Library:c5production: Apostle:religion:
199 - James Young:greatwork::c5citizen: Leonardo da Vinci:greatwork::c5citizen: Research lab:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
200 - University:c5production: Research lab:c5production:
201 - Radio:c5science: Mass Media:c5culture: Divine architect (Moksha):c5citizen: Factory:c5production: Holy site:c5production: Campus:c5production:
202 - Niccolò Machiavelli:greatwork::c5citizen: Water park:c5production: Shrine:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Belief (stupa):religion:
203 - Francis Drake:greatwork::c5citizen: Privateer:c5production: Monument:c5production: Research lab:c5gold: Chancery:c5gold:
204 - Granary:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Workshop:c5production: University:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Library:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Ray:c5war:
205 - Rocketry:c5science: Angkor Wat:tourism: Ferris wheel:c5production: Granary:c5production: Neighborhood:c5production: Belief (scripture):religion:
206 - Temple:c5production: Monument:c5production: Campus:c5production: Bakhtri:c5war:
207 - Ideology:c5culture: Stupa:c5production: Monument:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production:
208 - Combustion:c5science: Aerodrome:c5production: Biplane:c5gold: Broadcast center:c5production: Pasargadae:c5war: Builder:c5gold:
209 - Aquarium:c5production: Arena:c5production: Stupa:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Peace to Cyrus
210 - Advanced Flight:c5science: Suffrage:c5culture: Democracy:c5citystate: Biplane:c5gold: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Arena:c5gold: Builder:c5production: Granary:c5production: Granary:c5production:
211 - Alfred Nobel:greatwork::c5citizen: Entertainment complex:c5production: Trader:c5production: Market:c5production: Monument:c5production:
212 - James Watt:greatwork::c5citizen: Field cannon:c5gold: Entertainment complex:c5production: Aerodrome:c5production: Builder:c5production:
213 - Conservation:c5culture: Ironclad**:c5moves: Entertainment complex:c5production: Zoo:c5production: Spaceport:religion: Trader:c5production:
214 - Combined Arms:c5science: Trader:c5production: Tank:c5moves:
215 - Forbidden City:tourism: John Spilsbury:greatwork::c5citizen: Arena:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Library:c5production: Workshop:greatwork::c5citizen: Factory:greatwork::c5citizen: University:c5gold:
216 - Cold War:c5culture: Space initiative (Pingala):c5citizen: Royal Society:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Research lab:c5gold:
217 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
218 - Satellites:c5science: Monument:c5production: Market:c5production: Arena:c5production: Military academy:c5production:
219 - Plastics:c5science: Space Race:c5culture: Entertainment complex:c5production: Hangar:c5gold: Horatio Nelson:greatwork::c5citizen: Entertainment complex:c5production: Water park:c5production: Monument:c5production:
220 - Gustave Eiffel:greatwork::c5citizen: Zoo:c5production: Market:c5production: Spy:c5production:
221 - Arena:c5production: Trader:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Coal power plant:c5production:
222 - Synthetic Materials:c5science: Oxford University:tourism: Composites:c5science: Stealth Technology:c5science: Alan Turing:greatwork::c5citizen: Spaceport:c5production: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5production: Hangar:c5gold: Airport:c5gold:
223 - Rapid Deployment:c5science: Campus:c5production: Harbor:c5production:
224 - Nanotechnology:c5science: Bank:c5production: Builder:c5production: Spaceport:religion: University:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Entertainment complex:c5production: Trader:c5production:
225 - Airport:c5gold: Globalization:c5culture: Launch Moon landing:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Arena:c5production: Vertical integration (Magnus):c5citizen:
226 - Professional Sports:c5culture: Colosseum:tourism: Market:c5gold: Arena:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Workshop:greatwork::c5citizen: Factory:greatwork::c5citizen: Harbor:c5production:
227 - Social Media:c5culture: Theater square:c5production: Trader:c5production: Shipyard:c5production: Surplus logistics (Magnus):c5citizen: Lighthouse:c5gold: Shipyard:c5gold:
228 - Smart Materials:c5science: Launch Mars colony:c5production: Coal power plant:c5production: Batavia:c5capital: Water mill
229 - Electricity:c5science: Entertainment complex:c5production: Ada Lovelace:greatwork::c5citizen: José de San Martín:greatwork::c5citizen: Trader:c5production: Arena:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production:
230 - Computers:c5science: Stadium:c5production: Zoo:c5production: Trade with all civilizations:c5trade:
231 - John Jacob Astor:greatwork::c5citizen: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:greatwork::c5citizen: Campus:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Spaceport:religion: Launch Exoplanet expedition:c5production: Campus:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
232 - Cultural Heritage:c5culture: Albert Einstein:greatwork::c5citizen: Oil power plant:c5production:
233 - Seasteads:c5science: Missionary:religion: Seaport:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Library:c5production: Library:c5production: Library:c5production:
234 - Advanced Ballistics:c5science: Ching Shih:greatwork::c5citizen: Aquatics center:c5production: Arena:c5production: Ferris wheel:c5production:
235 - Nuclear Fission:c5science: Environmentalism:c5culture: Stock exchange:c5production: Factory:c5production: Shipyard:c5production: University:c5production: Flood barrier:c5production: University:c5production: Campus:religion: Library:c5gold: University:c5gold: Research lab:c5gold: Harbor:religion: Lighthouse:c5gold: Shipyard:c5gold:
237 - Lasers:c5science: Optimization Imperative:c5culture: Level 1 flooding:c5trade: Monument:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Builder:c5production: Campus:c5production:
238 - Capitalism:c5culture: Big Ben:tourism: Trader:c5production: Factory:c5gold: Nuclear power plant:c5gold: Campus:c5production: Shipyard:c5gold: Seaport:c5gold: Aquarium:c5gold: Research lab:c5gold:
239 - Divine Right:c5culture: Amundsen-Scott Research Station:tourism: Synthetic Technocracy:c5citystate: Builder:c5production: University:c5production: Library:c5production: Shopping mall:c5gold:
240 - Nuclear Fusion:c5science: Near Future Governance:c5culture: Library:c5production: Flood barrier:c5production: Builder:c5production: Seaport:c5production: Campus research:c5production: Builder:c5production: Industrialist (Magnus):c5citizen: Entertainment complex:c5production:
241 - Advanced Power Cells:c5science: Spaceport:religion: Nuclear power plant:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Granary:c5production: Builder:c5production:
242 - Builder:c5production: Research lab:c5production:
243 - Cybernetics:c5science: Builder:c5production: Neighborhood:c5production: Zoo:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Workshop:c5gold: Factory:c5gold: Nuclear power plant:c5gold: Arena:c5production: University:c5production:
244 - Offworld Mission:c5science: Exodus Imperative:c5culture: Builder:c5production: Amphitheater:c5production: University:c5production: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
245 - Launch Lagrange laser station:c5production: Launch Lagrange laser station:c5production: Neighborhood:c5production: Builder:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Bank:c5production: Arena:c5gold: Flood barrier:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Armory:c5gold: Military academy:c5gold: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production:
246 - Future Tech:c5science: Launch Lagrange laser station:c5production: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Industrial zone:religion: Dam:religion: Campus:c5production: Launch lagrange laser station:c5production:
247 - Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Launch lagrange laser station:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Research lab:c5production:
248 - :c5greatperson:Modern Era (Golden Age - Heartbeat of Steam) Future Tech:c5science: Global Warming Mitigation:c5culture: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Build Terrestrial laser station:c5production: Alvar Aalto:greatwork::c5citizen: Qiu Ying:greatwork::c5citizen: Library:c5production:
249 - Scientific Victory:c5happy:

Spoiler Complete city build order :

Amsterdam:c5capital: (T1): Warrior > Settler > Slinger € Builder > Settler > Trader € Builder > Settler > Spearman > Settler > Granary > Government plaza > Ancestral hall € Water mill > Petra > Settler > Settler > Campus > Holy site € Shrine > Aqueduct > Foreign ministry > Commercial hub > Temple > Library > University > Market > Industrial zone > Trader > Spy > Workshop > Sewer € Factory € Coal power plant F Apostle > Ruhr Valley F Apostle F Missionary F Missionary > Research lab > Water park > Ferris wheel > Stupa > Aquarium > Royal Society > Spaceport > Bank > Harbor € Lighthouse € Shipyard > Launch Mars colony > Launch Exoplanet expedition > Seaport F Missionary > Aquatics center > Stock exchange > Trader > Monument > Trader > Builder > Builder > Builder > Builder > Builder > Builder > Launch Lagrange laser station > Launch Lagrange laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Eindhoven:c5capital: (T30): Monument > Campus > Ancient walls > Library > Temple of Artemis > Builder > Granary > University € Builder > Theater square > Industrial zone > Workshop > Amphitheater > Chichen Itza > Aqueduct > Archaeological museum > Research lab > Factory > Broadcast center > Entertainment complex > Arena > Zoo > Coal power plant > Colosseum > Stadium > Spaceport > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Nijmegen:c5capital: (T52): Monument > Water mill > Granary € Builder > Builder € Builder > Campus > Industrial zone G Library € Workshop F Settler € Settler > Great Library > Commercial hub > Market > Aqueduct > Bank € Courser > University > Trader > Stock Exchange > Factory > Coal power plant > Research lab > Sewer > Angkor Wat > Entertainment complex > Arena > Zoo F Spaceport > Launch Moon landing > Theater square > Big Ben > Campus research > Neighborhood > Amphitheater > Launch Lagrange laser station > Launch Lagrange laser station > Launch lagrange laser station
Funchal:c5puppet: (T56): Monument € Builder > Encampment > Granary > Galley > Galley > Galley > Quadrireme > Barracks > Warrior > Harbor > Lighthouse > Armory > Military engineer > Shipyard > Campus > Library € Line infantry > University > Field cannon € Cavalry > Research lab > Privateer > Entertainment complex > Military academy > Arena F Spaceport > Builder+ > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Utrecht:c5capital: (T59): Monument € Builder > Campus > Library > Granary > University > Trader > Trader > Industrial zone € Builder F Builder F Builder € Builder > Commercial hub F Builder > Aqueduct > Workshop F Trader > Potala Palace > Research lab > Forbidden City > Builder+
Groningen:c5capital: (T88): Campus > Library > Granary > Harbor > Ancient walls > Lighthouse > University > Diplomatic quartier > Consulate € Settler € Builder > Torre de Belem € Privateer > Kilwa Kisiwani € Shipyard € Research lab € Chancery > Neighborhood > Aerodrome € Biplane > Builder € Biplane > Oxford University € Hangar € Airport € Settler > Industrial zone G Workshop G Factory > Entertainment complex F Spaceport > Oil power plant > Arena > Flood barrier € Shopping mall > Seaport > Zoo > Builder > Launch Lagrange laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Rotterdam:c5capital: (T115): Monument > Water mill > Industrial zone > Workshop > Aqueduct > Campus > Library € University > Factory > Trader > Coal power plant > Builder > Research lab > Holy site > Shrine > Granary > Temple > Stupa > Trader > Trader > Trader > Spy > Builder > Builder > Commercial hub € Market > Spaceport > Entertainment complex > Neighborhood € Arena > Build Terrestrial laser station
Tilburg:c5capital: (T115): Monument > Granary > Aqueduct > Spy > Trader > Trader > Campus W Ancient walls F Builder F Builder F Builder > Industrial zone > Library F Builder F Builder > Commercial hub > University > Research lab > Workshop > Market > Entertainment complex > Trader > Trader > Arena > Trader > Factory > Nuclear power plant > Bank > Builder+
Apeldoorn:c5capital: (T120): Granary > Monument > Aqueduct € Settler F Settler > Commercial hub > Market W Ancient walls > Campus > Library > University € Field cannon > Research lab > Entertainment complex > Arena > Bank > Industrial zone > Workshop
Arnhem:c5capital: (T128): Granary > Harbor > Lighthouse > Campus G Library G University G Ancient walls G Medieval walls > Shipyard > Industrial zone > Sewer > Research lab > Workshop > Monument > Builder > Builder > Entertainment complex > Builder > Arena > Trader € Factory € Nuclear power plant > Builder+
The Hague:c5capital: (T131): Harbor > Lighthouse F Settler € Settler > Mausoleum at Halicarnassus > Shipyard > Monument € Sewer > Campus > Library > University > Entertainment complex € Research lab > Arena > Zoo > Builder > Industrial zone € Workshop € Factory € Nuclear power plant > Stadium
Enschede:c5capital: (T149): Harbor > Lighthouse > Monument > Campus > Library > University > Research lab > Granary > Builder > Water park F Spaceport > Shipyard > Ferris wheel € Seaport € Aquarium > Builder > Builder € Builder > Build Terrestrial laser station > Launch lagrange laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Delft:c5capital: (T152): G Ancient walls G Medieval walls W Monument > Harbor > Lighthouse > Campus € Builder > Library > University > Research lab > Campus research+
Maastricht:c5capital: (T160): € Water mill > Monument W Granary > Aqueduct > Commercial hub > Campus > Aerodrome > Library > Market € Hangar > University € Airport > Research lab > Entertainment complex > Arena > Neighborhood
Haarlem:c5capital: (T160): G Ancient walls G Medieval walls W Monument > Harbor F Settler > Water mill > Lighthouse > Campus > Aqueduct € Builder € Shipyard > Flood barrier F Industrial zone F Dam > Repairs > Library > University
Heerlen:c5capital: (T179): W Monument G Ancient walls G Medieval walls > Campus > Library > Granary € University > Harbor > Lighthouse > Shipyard € Research lab > Flood barrier > Builder
Arretium:c5war: (T184): € Granary F Builder € Sewer F Builder > Repairs > Entertainment complex € Arena > Campus > Library
Leiden:c5capital: (T189): € Granary > Monument € Builder € Builder > Campus > Harbor > Lighthouse > Library > University > Research lab > Builder
Tushpa:c5war: (T194): Monument > Granary > Campus > Library > University > Research lab
Hagmatana:c5war: (T197): Monument > Harbor
Ray:c5war: (T204): Monument > Builder > Campus > Library > University > Research lab > Campus research+
Bakhtri:c5war: (T206): Repairs > Monument > Campus > Library > University > Research lab
Pasargadae:c5war: (T208): € Builder G Workshop G Factory > Repairs > Market > Coal power plant > Spaceport € Armory € Military academy > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station > Build Terrestrial laser station
Batavia:c5capital: (T228): € Water mill F Campus € Library € University € Research lab F Harbor € Lighthouse € Shipyard > Amundsen-Scott Research Station > Granary > Campus research+

Attachments

• GOTM124 WILHELMINA 248 Science.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Top Bottom