1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

6otM 70 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MyFatDogCher

MyFatDogCher Chieftain

284 Diplo Victory, 19 turns away from Culture Victory.

- How many cities did you settle or capture? Settled 8 solid Cities. Capitol Wonder City with Kilwa for extra Envoys, Coastal mausoleum City, Uluru/Chicken Pizza City, Petra city, Ruhr City, And a St. Basil's City.
    - What did you prioritize for research and policies? Focused on Sciences early versus culture to get Orszaghaz & Statue of Liberty.
    - Did you bother with religion? Yes, but minor roll. Lots of golden ages, lots of builders with faith.
    - How did you pump your Diplomatic Favor?? Used policy cards, look at all the city State Quests for extra.
    - Were City-States helpful? Only for Diplo Favor.
    - Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? Trying to avoid Culture loss. Top left of my empire is all my exiled artist I did not use to avoid a culture victory.
    - Did you enjoy the game? Yes, enjoy the overall premise of a Diplomatic victory.

Attached Files: