1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

6otM09 Opening Actions

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by leif erikson, Feb 14, 2017.

1. stormyorky

stormyorky Chieftain

- Where did you settle your city? In place.
    - Did you try to build Stonehenge? Did you succeed? No
    - Did you prioritize religion in your first 100 turns, how? Not enough it seems. I took Astrology when I had eureka for it, and built holy site east of the mountains for +2 faith. I did postpone building the site a few turns so that I could chop the forest before placing the HS.
    - What did you research and which policies did you choose and why? I followed eureka research and city state requests and overall generic science.
    - What was your build order? Builder, scout, archer (i got the eureka for it in a hut), builder.
    - Were there any early wars? Did you start them? No
    - How soon did you build a District? Which ones did you prioritize? My holy site was finished around turn 78.
    - Did you emphasize expansion? How many cities have you built/captured in the first 100 turns? By turn 80 I have 4 cities.
    - How did you play your governance cards, priorities? Generic, with a bit too high focus on archer +50% because of safety.
    - What City-States did you meet and which ones did you cultivate to your side? No suzerain status yet.
    - Were your neighbors peaceful? Yes
    - How were the Barbarians? Peaceful
    - Any surprises? All 5 religions got taken by year 1440 BC so I have allready lost the game.

Attached Files:

2. Saykor

Saykor Chieftain

- Where did you settle your city?
    In place
    - Did you try to build Stonehenge? Did you succeed?
    I not try at all.

- Did you prioritize religion in your first 100 turns, how?
    On turn 29 start to build Holy Site then buy Shrine.

- Were there any early wars? Did you start them?
    I declare war to Kongo and capture one Settler.

- Did you emphasize expansion? How many cities have you built/captured in the first 100 turns?
    Build 6 cities.

- What City-States did you meet and which ones did you cultivate to your side?
    Yes i suze religious city-state.

- Were your neighbors peaceful?
    Arabia kill Kongo :)

- How were the Barbarians?
    Not a problem

Attached Files:

3. RoFortaleza

RoFortaleza Chieftain

Lol, I didn't got a prophet in time and lost hahahaha.